What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

hi everyone

A

Anonymous

just joined yesterday. I have 1.6GT 200 no1 vehicle in Serbia.

A

Anonymous

Hi kms

Welcome to the forum. Hope you're enjoying your car. What colour/options did you choose?

A

Anonymous

It is dark gray with light beige and dark gray interior, carbon roof, light alloy arches, 19" rims and I ticked almost every box on extras.

A

Anonymous

it goes without saying that it is a head turner and an absolute dream to run around.

A

Anonymous

WOW :!: :!: :!: Serbia, no less. RCZs have gone global :clap: Welcome, Kms, to the forum. Hope you find us a friendly and informative lot and are enjoying your shiny new car with all the trimmings :wave: :beer:

A

Anonymous

Hi and welcome. As you say must be a real head turner if your first in Serbia to have one. Enjoy the forum. Plse post some pics if you have time. How long was your wait for RCZ over there most of us are waiting months?? Cheers Grant

A

Anonymous

I am sorry people but I am quite new to forums in general and still working around posting pictures. As soon as I figure it out, I will post them.
As for the wait, I ordered it last November and waited for it till June. After one month of customs and homologation I had to endure additional six weeks for the press to have fun with it, being the first car and all. So finally, two weeks ago I managed to park it in my garage.

A

Anonymous

WOW :!: Having the Press taking interest in it must have made you feel like a film star :dance: but finally it's all yours to enjoy. :beer:

A

Anonymous

finally figure out. if everything else fails read the instructions :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Hi KMS,
Really looks superb, love the above rear shot. You call it Dark Grey is that what we call Charcoal does anyone know, To me looks Black in first photo and Grey in second thats why I went for Charcoal looked different colour depending on light and angle.

Once again KMS congrats and now the press have let you have it back ENJOY.

A

Anonymous

My husband had his RCZ delivered last week and I don't know who has been more excited to drive it,him or me!
I never got men and sport cars until i drove it and now I would cheerfully swap him for another RCZ!! (joke)
I can't believe how great it makes you feel it's definately the most stylish car i've ever driven.
We have the dolphin blue GTi and i now have driving rights to it at least 4 times a week!
Originally came across this forum by accident whilst trying to find somewhere that sold RCZ keyrings and have found
a lady called Sandra who can hopefully help me.
Happy driving!

A

Anonymous

KMS - looks great - happy driving.

Alicoulthard - welcome to the forum.