What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Hi everyone ๐Ÿ˜

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Pete
Welcome to the forum and nice RCZ you have got yourself there is it petrol or diesel... Enjoy your drive any questions or information about the RCZs that you may have... Many RCZers on here will be happy to help...
Drive safe and stay lucky ๐Ÿ€
Les n Co

Pete74

Reaction score
Hi Pete
Welcome to the forum and nice RCZ you have got yourself there is it petrol or diesel... Enjoy your drive any questions or information about the RCZs that you may have... Many RCZers on here will be happy to help...
Les n Co
Thanks Les n Co I've posted a couple of things I need help with, it's a 2lt Diesel gt on a 2014 plate in white.

Attachments

• 127226.jpg
    127226.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 4

Pedro

Reaction score
Welcome to the Family Pete another nice Z to admire on the forum pics ๐Ÿ‘Œ;)

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
Pete I don't know if you would be interested but I'm in a group of RCZers and we hold regular meetings and do go to a number of car shows and if you was interested in seeing a lot of beautiful RCZs in one place then you are more than welcome to join us anytime...
Les n kaz n Co

Carole

Reaction score
Pete I don't know if you would be interested but I'm in a group of RCZers and we hold regular meetings and do go to a number of car shows and if you was interested in seeing a lot of beautiful RCZs in one place then you are more than welcome to join us anytime...
Les n kaz n Co
Hi, I'm Carole still haven't found my perfect Z yet so would be interested in RCZ any shows, please post some info.

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi, I'm Carole still haven't found my perfect Z yet so would be interested in RCZ any shows, please post some info.
Hi Carole, we have a Facebook group, RCZUK that we started essentially for owners who enjoyed the social side of owning such a gorgeous car we hold meets and attend car events all over the country theres a few coming up like the french fest at santa pod raceway where we need 10 cars minimum to get a club stand thats on the 27th March, then we have Newby Hall sportscars in the park on 8th May then we're off to the Netherlands for the Zeeland meet where 150 RCZ's are booked to attend then on the 5th of June there's the RCZ collective meet in Sandy Bedfordshire where different RCZ groups are coming together for a RCZ only show. there are others in the pipeline too so let me know if your interested in any of them and if your wondering what our meets are like check youtube RCZ's at Newby Hall featuring the RCZ UK PIT stop girls.

Pete74

Reaction score
Les n kaz n Co
Yeah that sounds like something I'd be interested in, maybe you could send me information on where and when next meetings will be held and I'll see if I can make it ๐Ÿ‘
Thanks Pete ๐Ÿ˜