What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Hi Everyone

Tecnodave

Reaction score
Hi people
I've just bought my daughter a rcz. I have a few questions if you could all help. Firstly it's a 200bhp and that's all I know, because it's badge less and I have no books. Firstly I need to give it a full service after changing a turbo oil pipe. How much oil do I need to do an oil change with filters.?. And secondly how do I know what model and variant it is thanks in advance

Pedro

Reaction score
Oil capacity is 4.25 ltrs if it a 200 its stamped into the heat shield on top of the rocker cover which is 1.6 THP Engine with twin scroll turbo all leather interior with the smaller steering wheel & beefed up rated suspension also has the pop up sat Nav RT6

Tecnodave

Reaction score
Thanks Pedro, it is a 16 thp 200 according to the the embossed plate. It also has the leather interior, l don't know if the steering wheel is smaller, but it has a flat bottom. There is no satnav. It also as 19 inch wheels. Was told by the previous owner that it was a GT model.