What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Hi all

A

Anonymous

Morning everyone,

I've been lurking on here for a while ever since I first got interested in the RCZ. I'm proud to say I took delivery of my RCZ yesterday.

I needed the car asap because I've just moved back to the country from abroad and was without wheels. Therefore I bought an ex-demo model. I got the charcoal 156 GT with the sat nav - ordered last week, delivered yesterday :) was massively impressed with the dealership and salesman who have got the car looking as good as new :) the car's great; drives well and the sat nav system is fantastic. not sure i would have ever added it if i was buying new due to cost, but it's great.

if you see me driving around in nottingham, give me a wave :wave:

look forward to posting here in the future,

eyetiepie

A

Anonymous

Hi eyetiepie and :text-welcomewave: to the forum. You LUCKY DOG, getting your car so quickly. Some forum members have been waiting long enough to have grown VERY long beards :lol: :lol: :lol: . Anyway, look forward to your posts and hope you have many happy miles in your new babe :auto-car:

GT RCZ

Reaction score
Hi eyetiepie welcome

You are very fortunate to get hold of one so quick, there are alot of people on here that have been waiting & waiting.

Which area of Notts are you? we are in Carlton, have only seen one in notts & that was an amber red one on Arnold lane Gedling sold by the coop.

We are due hopefully to get our amber red mid october all being well.

Will look out for you

A

Anonymous

Hi all & thanks for the welcome,

I'm in Wollaton but I'll soon be moving with my new baby (the RCZ) down to Cambridge so I don't work GT RCZ, I won't cramp your style around nottingham ;)

I got mine from Robins & Day on Mansfield Road and I have to say i was massively impressed with them, in particular Nathan who I can fully recommend if anyone was to go there.

They have a v nice amber red demonstrator there now, so you may see that one out and about too!!!

cheers

GT RCZ

Reaction score
Hi

I agree Nathans a good lad went in there after I had already ordered. The Amber red was in the show room at the time it did look stunning.

Hope all goes well with the move, reminds me of the old sparks song " this town aint big enough for the both of us"