What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Hi All :)

A

Anonymous

JWT said:
RCZ1 said:
JWT said:
Leather interior is a biggie!

Not necessarily ;)

Perhaps not for some :p

What I meant was it's one of the noticeable differences between the GT and the Sport.

I liked that, the bigger alloys (although i changed them anyway), the automatic functions and the front and rear parking sensors. ;)

A

Anonymous

Next update - been to Hamble Motors today, all the paperwork is sorted. Picking her up next tuesday (13th)! 2pm. That cannot come fast enough, the kid at christmas phrase comes to mind! :lol:

Mark

A

Anonymous

So its the eve of RCZ mania... I am absolutely buzzing!!!! How do you guys deal with it all?! haha, didn't realise the anticipation got this bad!!

Hope you are all having a good evening :beer:

Mark

A

Anonymous

We have read good things about that particular dealership :thumbup: so you are sure to enjoy the handover, which will hopefully be the beginning of your enjoyment :clap:

A

Anonymous

SnatZ said:
So its the eve of RCZ mania... I am absolutely buzzing!!!! How do you guys deal with it all?! haha, didn't realise the anticipation got this bad!!

Mark

:lol: :lol: I remember this excitement all too well. It's worth savouring because it'll be replaced by sheer joy tomorrow!

A

Anonymous

mrizzle said:
SnatZ said:

Mark

:lol: :lol: I remember this excitement all too well. It's worth savouring because it'll be replaced by sheer joy tomorrow!
What is sheet joy :lol::lol::lol:

A

Anonymous

Got there before you that time Chuzz my man. Seriously, I'm going to have words with the inventor of predictive text.

A

Anonymous

mrizzle said:
Got there before you that time Chuzz my man. Seriously, I'm going to have words with the inventor of predictive text.
Do it all the time myself, I've learnt to re read before sending...........most of the time ;)