What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Hi All

KHunte

Reaction score
Hi All, my name is Keith and I have just joined the Peugeot Forum. I have had my 2011 RCZ for about 5 years and absolutely love it. It has never broken down and I love driving it. I live in Victoria in Australia where RCZ’s are very uncommon.
Just wondered if anyone knows where I can but s right side door seal?
Cheers

Attachments

• IMG_6358.jpeg
    IMG_6358.jpeg
    111 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_6357.jpeg
    IMG_6357.jpeg
    119.5 KB · Views: 9

RCZ-mad

Reaction score
Hi All, my name is Keith and I have just joined the Peugeot Forum. I have had my 2011 RCZ for about 5 years and absolutely love it. It has never broken down and I love driving it. I live in Victoria in Australia where RCZ’s are very uncommon.
Just wondered if anyone knows where I can but s right side door seal?
Cheers
Hi Mate, sorry can't help you with the door seal but I'm actually looking to buy an RCZ now for my wife and daughter, are you interested in selling? If you are, lets have a chat and see if we can come to a deal, we have cash ready to go. I'm in Melbourne, cheers. Mick

Last edited:

KHunte

Reaction score
Hi Mate, sorry can't help you with the door seal but I'm actually looking to buy an RCZ now for my wife and daughter, are you interested in selling? If you are, lets have a chat and see if we can come to a deal, we have cash ready to go. I'm in Melbourne, cheers. Mick
Hi Mick, thanks for your reply but I’m not looking to sell. Cheers, Keith