What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Hi All, Just another newbie here with an a/c issue

RczRk

Reaction score
Hi All, I’ve had my RCZ for 3 years now and still love it like the day I got it! Joined to see if anyone can advise me on my air conditioning fault please?
It’s been fine ( in fact brilliant ) since I got it but suddenly stopped blowing out cold air. Of course I’m aware it may just needs to be re-gassed but, how would I know for sure so I’m not going to get stung and end up with a massive bill? Are there any things I could check in advance before taking it to a dealer?
Any advise appreciated. Thanks in advance

Ian J.

Reaction score
Re gas doesn't cost much , does the heater/blower all work ok ?

RczRk

Reaction score
Re gas doesn't cost much , does the heater/blower all work ok ?
Yes, the normal heat works and the usual rubbish cold just not the a/c. Does it just sound like the gas then?

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
Having your car re-gassed is cheap around £40 and hope that does the job. If not it could be possible for the heater metrix and could work out expensive so let us know how you get on....
Drive safe and stay lucky 🍀
Les n Co

Pedro

Reaction score
Hi All, I’ve had my RCZ for 3 years now and still love it like the day I got it! Joined to see if anyone can advise me on my air conditioning fault please?
It’s been fine ( in fact brilliant ) since I got it but suddenly stopped blowing out cold air. Of course I’m aware it may just needs to be re-gassed but, how would I know for sure so I’m not going to get stung and end up with a massive bill? Are there any things I could check in advance before taking it to a dealer?
Any advise appreciated. Thanks in advance
Gas or sensor ? Garage near me charges £80 for a full leak test & Re gas which is I think around the average price range for the job

DKZ5745

Reaction score
The only issues I’ve ever had with aircon was with a previous car & that turned out to be the compressor.

RczRk

Reaction score
Having your car re-gassed is cheap around £40 and hope that does the job. If not it could be possible for the heater metrix and could work out expensive so let us know how you get on....
Drive safe and stay lucky 🍀
Les n Co
Thanks, I will do 😊

RczRk

Reaction score
Gas or sensor ? Garage near me charges £80 for a full leak test & Re gas which is I think around the average price range for the job
Thank you, that’s good to know