What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

heyy

A

Anonymous

Hi im joanna and I just ordered an opal white RCZ 156 GT to replace my mini cooper sidewalk. Just wanted to say what a fab forum this is you all seem like a nice bunch of people :D

A

Anonymous

Welcome to the forum

Do you have an estimated date for your car?

GT RCZ

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum Joanna we are all a very nice people really although if you look at some of the threads we could also be described as grumpy old men. :beer:

Hope your wait will be quicker & smoother than ours.

A

Anonymous

I dont have an exact date but was told early to mid december, Im considering just buying a demostration model if I can find the right spec though

I really cant wait until december Its way too long :cry:

someone in my street just picked up a black one 3 weeks ago im so jealous :oops:

RCZ1

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum Joanna :greetings-wavingblue:

Its nice to have another female member :!:

If you want a RCZ then you also have to order the option "patience" too. It helps to soothe the waiting time :lol:

White's a good choice too.

A

Anonymous

I know we need to keep all these men under control RCZ1 :lol: us women know best after all

white was the only choice for me, I'v seen other colours and they look nice but white just shows off the RCZs sexy lines so well.

I'v never actually seen opal white yet but im sure It'll be fab. I wasnt sure what white to go for but just thought I'd go for opal as It seemed less popular than pearl white and it'll be a bit different from the others on the road :D

RCZ1

Reaction score
I agree about white showing off its lovely curves so well - it really does enhance them.

My dealer had an opal white in the showroom and it did look very nice indeed - but not quite as good as the pearl :lol:

One thing we will agree on is the great choice we made in choosing the RCZ as our next car. :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

yes we did although I think I might cry when my mini goes its so cute in champagne gold with tan leather and Im going to miss not having the cabriolet but im sure the RCZ will make up for it in other ways

RCZ1

Reaction score
RCZ20 said:
yes we did although I think I might cry when my mini goes its so cute in champagne gold with tan leather and Im going to miss not having the cabriolet but im sure the RCZ will make up for it in other ways

Yes I know what you mean. I'm already pining about losing my convertible - it has been a lovely car to me for the last 3 and a half years and I always get nice comments about the car too - so heaven knows what the comments are going to be when people see the RCZ :lol:

A

Anonymous

Hi welcome

The Rcz is a great car and the Mini well the Rcz got a similer engine as the cooper anyway so you will be happy with it and you will get more looks in it too its just the wait thats the killer 3 or more months !

A

Anonymous

Hi Joanna,
welcome to the forum,make sure you keep well informed from your dealer and once you get a build date,it wouldnt be unreasonable to expect delivery 2-3 weeks later.I have been waiting for my Pearl GT HDi since May, it is due towards the end of next week, but still dont have a firm date. I am sure it will be worth the wait,there have been some advertised as acvailable now, but Peugeot stopped dealers from doing this to start with,all dealers are limitted to a small quota.