What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Hey.

Public Toilet

Reaction score
Hi everyone.

I've just taken the plunge on a lovely little 2013 HDi GT in red with 42k on the clock. I thought I'd come and say Hi, so "Hi!" 👋

This is the first time in a while where I look back after I've parked up and think "Wow! That's my car." I'm looking forward to many years of fun driving it. No pictures as yet because I had to do a 200 mile round trip yesterday and its filthy but soon.

I'm looking forward to getting to know you all.

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi there and welcome to the forum sounds like you have got yourself a great RCZ... Enjoy your drive and all the rubber neckers as you pass them on the road. And yes that quick look back over your shoulder doesn't go away...
Drive safe and stay lucky 🍀
Les n Co

Pedro

Reaction score
I looked at the word plunge in the post & then after noticed your Nickname so I thought it better not to pass any comments!:) Lets see the beast 👍👌

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi everyone.

I've just taken the plunge on a lovely little 2013 HDi GT in red with 42k on the clock. I thought I'd come and say Hi, so "Hi!" 👋

This is the first time in a while where I look back after I've parked up and think "Wow! That's my car." I'm looking forward to many years of fun driving it. No pictures as yet because I had to do a 200 mile round trip yesterday and its filthy but soon.

Hi and welcome 👍🏻 That looking back feeling never goes away!

Danoctoman

Reaction score
Hi everyone.

Hi and welcome 👍🏻 That looking back feeling never goes away!
Had my white GT from new (2014) 32000 miles ago and still look back over my shoulder as I walk away even now. My wife said she wished I did the same for her?

DKZ5745

Reaction score
Tell me about it, my wife ALWAYS says she wishes I took as much care and attention to her as I do to my RCZ.

DKZ5745

Reaction score
If she ever wants covering in snow foam however…………