What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Hey there... What a helpful and friendly forum :)

A

Anonymous

Hi there!

Waiting for a new GT 200, but had a bit of a panic as discovered it uses the same engine as mini cooper s which has had loads of issues... But some lovely people have said positive things on my panic-stricken post and made me feel loads better.

Thanks for such a nice welcome, bring on the delivery of my new wheels :)

Em x

A

Anonymous

Hi Em, and welcome :wave: . Glad those in the know were able to reassure you. This is most definitely both a friendly and very informative forum. Hope your new baby isn't too long in the delivery :dance:

A

Anonymous

emmaw said:
Hi there!

Waiting for a new GT 200, but had a bit of a panic as discovered it uses the same engine as mini cooper s which has had loads of issues... But some lovely people have said positive things on my panic-stricken post and made me feel loads better.

Thanks for such a nice welcome, bring on the delivery of my new wheels :)

Em x

Hi Em :wave:

I wouldn't compare the engine in the Mini to the RCZ one as the Mini does have some modifications on it's engine that are different to Peugeot's version. I've had a little 'blip' with mine to be honest .. but nothing more than a 5 minute tightening of a clip! ;)

It's a lovely car to own and drive. It still makes me smile every time I get in it! :)