What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Hey hey from scotland

A

Anonymous

Hey all! Just bought myself a black RCZ GT 2l HDI! Hopefully pick it up on Monday- just waiting on the transfer of my private Reg!!! Can't wait- I'm so excited!!!

A

Anonymous

great to hear about your pending rcz you will certainly love it, watch for the admiring glances, that is at the car of course

A

Anonymous

I haven't seen a single one on the road up here!!! Most folk dont even know what it is!!

A

Anonymous

no ive not seen one yet on the lincolnshire east coast except in the showrooms.

A

Anonymous

:greetings-wavingblue: welcome to the forum and enjoy your new pride and joy! Don't forget some pics! :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Hi ya!

I am a fellow Scot but am in exile due to committing the cardinal sin......marrying an Englishman!!!! :lol:

I've got a black one too and hope to drive it up home to Ayr at some point. My dad was overtaken by one on the Glasgow Road so there are some up there - there are a few forum members in the Aberdeen area, I think.

Have a great time when you get yours :thumbup:

Cheers
Scarlet

RCZ1

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum Lynsey :greetings-wavingblue:

Not long to wait for your new toy :thumbup:

My husband has been up in Glasgow the last couple of days and spotted a White RCZ just outside of Glasgow :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Lawrence and I are in Scotland at the moment been here all week working heading back down the 74 to M6 frost thing Thursday morning back to Cardiff... In Hamilton tonight

A

Anonymous

Scarlet said:
Hi ya!

I am a fellow Scot but am in exile due to committing the cardinal sin......marrying an Englishman!!!! :lol:

I've got a black one too and hope to drive it up home to Ayr at some point. My dad was overtaken by one on the Glasgow Road so there are some up there - there are a few forum members in the Aberdeen area, I think.

Im sure there will be more to come- will be heading out a big drive when I get it- will probably end up in Ayr for some pretty pics- the wait is killing me though!! Longest week of my life!!!

A

Anonymous

LynseyRCZ said:
Scarlet said:
Hi ya!

Im sure there will be more to come- will be heading out a big drive when I get it- will probably end up in Ayr for some pretty pics- the wait is killing me though!! Longest week of my life!!!

Must be great to drive through the empty parts of the Highlands. Where I live (Holland) it's all flat and busy. BUT ... we do drive on the right side on the road (on the left that is). :lol:
I've been in Ayr and it is indeed a nice place for pics. Enjoy. Sure you will while I'm eagerly awaiting mine to arrive.

A

Anonymous

jonker said:
Enjoy. Sure you will while I'm eagerly awaiting mine to arrive.

I'm waiting too!!! It's so painful!! I can't sleep or anything! :p

A

Anonymous

I think I'll buy a RCZ dinky-toy and drive it in my bed while I'm awake and the wife is vast asleep. :wtf:

A

Anonymous

jonker said:
I think I'll buy a RCZ dinky-toy and drive it in my bed while I'm awake and the wife is vast asleep. :wtf:
:lol: Hope your wife doesn't read that...the word is FAST, vast meaning huge!

A

Anonymous

Hi Lynsey and welcome to the forum :greetings-wavingblue: . Monday won't be long coming around now, just the weekend to bite your nails! Don't forget to post some pics of your new pride and joy.

Lorraine

A

Anonymous

BangorRCZ said:
jonker said:
:lol: Hope your wife doesn't read that...the word is FAST, vast meaning huge!

No, I did mean 'vast'. You wouldn''t want your wife to spot you with another 'toy' ... :lol:

A

Anonymous

LynseyRCZ said:
jonker said:
Enjoy. Sure you will while I'm eagerly awaiting mine to arrive.

I'm waiting too!!! It's so painful!! I can't sleep or anything! :p

Tell me about it i hated waiting for mine!

Woo more people in the Scottish side.. might even get a RCZ meet eventually after all :lol: