What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Hey.. From Leigh-On-Sea (16.5 week wait over)

A

Anonymous

Hi to all RCZ owners and admirers. So ive been on the forum now for over three months, seen some amazing pics and reviews and comments... really great site for owners.
I decided last xmas that the RCZ was the car for me, after having from new a 206cc since I was 19. I ordered the car at the end of June and I’ve had to wait 16 and a half weeks and it has been well worth the wait. I thought id have so much to say when I got the car… but ultimately I have just one word…. STUNNING!! :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

welcome but tell us more about your new addition and some pics please.

A

Anonymous

.. haha ok a little more info, usual gadgets, vision, sat nav, sports pack. Want to get quads done to but will wait as theres no rush :) Just an amazing car. A bugger for parking but thats just an excuse to drive round more to find a nice space ;)

Attachments

• rcz in car park copy 1.jpg
    rcz in car park copy 1.jpg
    115.2 KB · Views: 1,397
A

Anonymous

looking awesome fellow local person

I'll keep my eyes open for you drivng about and give you a :wave:

A

Anonymous

Hi Chill,

Lovely RCZ you have there. Will keep an eye open for you as im only a few minutes away from Leigh :)

A

Anonymous

Hi chill
Great looking car!!! I have had my amber red gt hdi for a month now and very happy with it!!!

Might see you about as i live in essex!!

Enjoy, you only live once!!!!!!!!!!!

A

Anonymous

Congratulations! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Looks great and I know how much you'll be loving it.

as for parking, I find it easier than my old BMW, but I'm even more careful of the damn kerbs!!!

Drive safe, have fun

Davie

A

Anonymous

Djf, epic dj and ant RCZ ... Hopefully see you guys about in your cars. Good to know there's a few of us around here that like the car as much me.
And Davie... Totally agree about the damn kerbs.. Doesn't help with all the winter leaves lying on the side of the roads haha... But your right on the last point drive safe :)

A

Anonymous

Thanks Rcz1... Going to read your guide on cleaning the pearl as yours is amazing :)
Ps... Long live the pearls ;)