What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Help with sorting correct parts for model and ID if xenon fitted after small repair

chere157

Reaction score
Hi all, has anyone got a close up photo to help me ID a xenon bulb and tell me which canister it sits in out of the three in the assembly?
AND
Is the below photos of the silver corrugated floor of the headlight a genuine part? If so, which models had them?

my car is 2011 pearl white 6 speed manual with Monaco Pack and xenon, but this design is different to my original light design.... anyone got advice and knowledge about it?

Also, the small light at the very front in the group... which light is this? Is it the fog? They don't seem to come on...... I looked in the manual but couldn't figure it out.... do they work with high beam?
I ask because it's been repaired and parts are different and checking all is functional... already the ECU HEAds up ON THE DASH is greyed out in some areas and wondering if it needs a status check or some kind of upgrade and diagnosis to check? I've found a euro mechanic who can do this.

Any help would be extremely helpful... happy new year.....🎉🎉

C141D984-C828-4441-BC11-3CF38BEE9744.pngC141D984-C828-4441-BC11-3CF38BEE9744.pngE38B09FC-CCB9-4032-A79D-3DBD0CDD7D5F.jpegView attachment 13378 E38B09FC-CCB9-4032-A79D-3DBD0CDD7D5F.jpeg