What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Help with my RCZ computer

Gadzsam

Reaction score
Hey fellow RCZ people,

I just brought my 2012 RCZ from a friend one owner from new last week and I am in love with the car for every reason so far.

However, today I ran into an issue with my screen as it flickered and I could not get it to work. Half way through my journey home from work it started working and then stopped working again a couple of minutes later.

I wondered whether anybody more experienced with the car could share some advice on what the diagnosis could be?

Attached is an image of my screen in the flickering stat.

Kindest Regards,

Gadzsam

Image of flickering screen from Imgur https://imgur.com/a/DnvWHea

DKZ5745

Reaction score
:greetings-wavingblue: Welcome :text-welcomewave:

Some people have experienced issues of this nature with their screen, this is usually due to cable failure where the cable has rubbed and eventually worn when the screen has opened and closed.

If you do a search on the forum, you will find more than one member who has had this happen. I seem to remember reading a “how to” regarding cable replacement, so have a good search and you should be able to get some advice on what’s needed to get up and running again.

One more thing, we need to see some pics of your beautiful new ride.

:text-worthless: