What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Help loss of power

A

Anonymous

156 Petrol GT, Sept 2010
Can anyone advise what they think it could be I have no low down pulling power especially in second gear when the revs are low it seemed to clear today for a short time but is as bad as ever again

pete.garratt

Reaction score
Search for other posts on loss of power and timing chains.

I would recommend you pay a visit to your local Peugeot dealer for a checkup.

A

Anonymous

had the same problem loss of power took to peugeot they replaced camshaft bolts has been fine since

A

Anonymous

Put the car of the road for a week whilst waiting to go to dealers to be checked and today when driving to the garage the power came back! Peugeot garage has had a look at the car and could not find any faults they have now upgraded the software today and seems to be ok hope it stays that way.

A

Anonymous

had the same done to mine ie software upgraded it only last a couple of weeks then the power loss came back took it to dealers and they replaced the cam bolts recommended by peugeot from the fault code

A

Anonymous

Thanks, I will wait and see and hopefully ok they told me that there were no fault codes found today Hence the upgrade

A

Anonymous

I had mine sorted ad it's happened again... Best get it seen to ASAP and keep any receipts too :)