What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Hellooooooo

A

Anonymous

Hi everyone,

Been browsing for the past week or so but thout id actually say hi.

Picked up my mums RCZ GT Auto (charcoal/lama simple/vision pack/anthracite 19") on Friday and all i can say is wow!!!

Bought it for her as a birthday surprise and I was extremely impressed on drive home from dealer. Shes extremely loyal to the brand (10yrs + of pugs) and im not the biggest fan but this car is on a different level. Top build quality and probably the prettiest car on the road at the moment.

Youre all very lucky to be driving such an awesome vehicle, enjoy them!!

Danny.

A

Anonymous

Wow - that's some birthday surprise!!

Are you tempted to pick one up for yourself?

A

Anonymous

Hmmmm, good question. If circumstances were different then maybe, ive recently changed from a sports car to a SUV because of back problems but if i was in the market for that sort of vehicle then yes, without a doubt.

At first, i thought it was ridiculously overpriced but now that ive driven it and spent time with it my mind has changed. Cabin quality very impressive, even without integral leather!!

RCZ1

Reaction score
Wow - what a very nice son you are - how lovely and what a great surprise :thumbup:

I bet she was well pleased with it.

A

Anonymous

Blimey! I wish someone would by me a present like that!

Welcome anyway....is your mum going to join the forum...after all it's her car not yours :lol: :lol: