What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Hello!!!

A

Anonymous

Hi - have just ordered my RCZ Sport THP156 in Amber Red. I dont have a delivery date yet, but I cant wait!!!! :dance:

My name's Mark btw!

GT RCZ

Reaction score
HI Mark

Thats a good colour you have chosen not many around.

My Amber red is due next Saturday.

Clive

A

Anonymous

HI MARK, YOU CAN ALWAYS LOOK AT MY LADY IN RED-IN THE GALLERY-YOURS WILL LOOK SAME SUCH A NICE COLOUR, UNLIKE MOST OTHER RED CARS.
BET YOU CANT WAIT FOR THE DAY?

A

Anonymous

I don't have a date yet, I've got my fingers crossed I get it before Xmas. I've already been drooling over your pics Bee; I may pinch one for my desk top wall paper (until I have pics of my own!) :)

RCZ1

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum Mark :greetings-wavingblue:

The amber red is a lovely colour. It would have been my choice after the pearl white :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Did your dealer give you any indication of when you might get it?

The VAT goes up in January so the car will cost more unless you have been able to do a deal with them

A

Anonymous

That was one point I did stress - I did not want to pay the extra 2 1/2 % VAT! So, target delivery is 31/12/2010 and they've agreed I wont have to pay the extra VAT if delivery is after that (they can work around it.. dont ask me how). Funny thing is when I was sitting with the sales executive he did a search of stock for Amber Red Sport and they had 6 in stock - but all over the country (nearest was Blackpool)! I'm not going for anything bespoke so I should think before Xmas delivery should be ok... fingers crossed!!

A

Anonymous

Hi and welcome. Great colour hope you don't have to wait too long.

A

Anonymous

Hi and welcome. Great colour hope you don't have to wait too long.

A

Anonymous

There is an Amber red one for sale now at Struans in Perth,Scotland if you fancy a trip north of the board to get your RCZ now ! I bought my Pearl White one from them and their customer service was excellent.

A

Anonymous

Hi Mark and welcome :greetings-wavingblue: . I took my test drive in the amber red and it looked fantastic so I know you'll love it once you get your hands on it. :dance: Hopefully it will be well before the VAT increase (although your dealers have promised to honour that) and a nice Christmas present to yourself. :thumbup:

dpb

Reaction score
Hi Mark and Welcome :wave:
Sounds like you might be lucky in sourcing a car and pre VAT rise too !

Mines Amber Red too and love the colour - thats just my humble opinion
Hope you dont have to wait too long, its torture, but as more & more owners can now confirm - it is worth the wait :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

hi again. dont know your location but there is a red rcz at hartwell grimsby in the showroom, very tastie.

A

Anonymous

Thanks for the tip; I'm in the midlands. I guess the dealer will source the car from the stock they have. Hmmm.. doesn't help my impatience tho! And I always thought I was such a patient person.. I think that's gonna be put to the test! :eusa-think: I've decided you guys are gonna be my support group to get me thru this until my new car arrives!!! :lol:

A

Anonymous

oh.. one other thing occurred to me - my dealer has also thrown in a free smart phone with sat nav with my order. Has anyone else been offered this? Do you know what the phone make/model is? :eusa-think:

A

Anonymous

:text-welcomewave: Mark, sounds like you could have a nice Xmas present.

A

Anonymous

- my dealer has also thrown in a free smart phone with sat nav with my order. Has anyone else been offered this? Do you know what the phone make/model is?

I got one - it's a Nokia 5230 - touch screen - still can't work it properly!!!! Embarrassed to admit I've gone back to using my girly pink LG - hardly fits in with my cool RCZ - doh! :crazy:

Cheers
Scarlet

A

Anonymous

I don't really need a smart phone, I've got two blackberrys already (one personal one for work). But, I love gadgets so I'll happily accept it! :)