What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Hello!

A

Anonymous

Hello!

Just found forum. Have had my RCZ for 2 weeks - have never loved an inanimate object so much! It's an RCZ Sport THP 156 in Neru Black - and it came with the grey leather trimmed dash by accident! Have done nearly 900miles in 2 weeks going nowhere in particular. I love the stereo and sadly quite often sit in the drive listening to it. Has anyone any idea how to get your ipod to play random - so far have only managed to be able to trawl through my music from A to Z. Love my RCZ but have never worried about leaving a car in a car park so much - the first day I left it in the car park at work I got blisters on the sole of my feet from walking back and forwards to check it!

BTW I like Audi TT's but why don't they like RCZ's?!!!!!!!!!

Cheers
Scarlet :greetings-wavingblue:

A

Anonymous

:text-welcomewave:
I know how you feel, I have had mine for 8 days now and absolutley love it.
The iPOD question,there are variousposts,I listen to my music from a memory stick but my wife keeps turning it down or skiping tracks,so I might take up on your idea of sitting in the drive :clap:

A

Anonymous

Hi Scarlet and :text-welcomewave: to the forum and to those elite who actually HAVE their cars! :clap: I can't answer your question re the iPod but as David has said there are quite a few posts on the subject so someone will be able to help. I can fully understand your nerves about parking your RCZ :helpme: and the love you have for it :dance: and it won't be long before I share those emotions :thumbup: . Have fun driving and sitting in your driveway listening to your music. :cool: Personally I only listen to the radio, preferring to listen to other music in the comfort of my home, but that's me! :greetings-wavingblue:

A

Anonymous

This is thanks to RCZ1
Press and hold the list button that will give you an option to chose by genre or playlist.
Using the menu button you can navigate to music options and you can choose to play randomly.

RCZ1

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum Scarlet - its always good to see another fellow female member :thumbup:

Glad you are loving your RCZ. I know what you mean about the stereo - its great isn't it. Mine is just the standard one - I didn't go for the JBL upgrade, but the standard one is phenomenal. Its like sitting in the middle of a concert - the sound quality is excellent.

I only took delivery of mine last Monday and only had it for a day before its went for re-trimming, so I had to pack an awful lot into the day so that I could try and find out every single thing that the car did :lol:

Anyway, many happy miles of motoring and please post some pics of your beauty :dance:

A

Anonymous

Thx for the welcome everyone!

Hi everyone

Thanx for welcoming me :)

I'll try doing what you suggest with my ipod (more sitting in the drive with the neighbours thinking I am mad!). Yeah my stereo is just the normal one but when I get the Kings of Leon on it feels as if they are in the car with me (I wish!!!!). I've never had a car with so much ooomph before and I find myself sitting at 90 and thinking it feels like 60 - need to be more careful (or so my hubby tells me!!). I have some photos of Flash after I spent 4 hrs washing and polishing him (never polished a car before in my life!!!) but I need to work out how to shrink them - they are too big to post.

BTW I have only seen the RCZ's that belong to the dealer around where I am - I keep looking out for more so that I can flash Flash's lights at them! A nice convertible TT driver nodded his head in approval as he went past - I'm sure it was at the RCZ and not me!!!!

Cheers
Scarlet

A

Anonymous

Thx for ipod info!

Thx to RCZ White for giving me the ipod info from RCZ1

Just got into work after a 90min journey to travel 12miles but time was passed delighfully being able to listen to ipod properly thx to list refresh button. I didn't have to start at ABBA followed by ACDC etc......

I love my RCZ even more now (but hate the Cambridge traffic!!!!)

A

Anonymous

Hate the Cambridge traffic...live in a very flat area of a foreign country...mother came down from Scotland...it makes sense now. You're living amongst the Sassenachs, aren't you? :lol: No offence meant to our English friends :eusa-whistle: it's just that we Celts have to stick together :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Re: Thx for the welcome everyone!

Scarlet said:
I've never had a car with so much ooomph before and I find myself sitting at 90 and thinking it feels like 60 - need to be more careful

Hmm, I wouldn't know about that :eusa-whistle: :law-policered: but there's a bit of road I know that is quite bendy and my old car used to know about it at 60 while the RCZ happily trundles along at 70+ without my noticing the difference.

A

Anonymous

BangorRCZ - yep I've been rumbled - I came down here for 3 years and then married an Englishman and have been here for 15 years now - miss the hills!!!!

Exclamation - honest guv it's true..... The first time I went down a slip road onto the motorway I put my foot to the floor (as I used to have to do in my 206) - thought I was doing 60 and my passenger was squealing your doing 90!!! BTW that wasn't my hubby - he doesn't squeal (v much!!!).

:)

RCZ1

Reaction score
Re: Thx for ipod info!

Scarlet said:
Thx to RCZ White for giving me the ipod info from RCZ1

Just got into work after a 90min journey to travel 12miles but time was passed delighfully being able to listen to ipod properly thx to list refresh button. I didn't have to start at ABBA followed by ACDC etc......

I love my RCZ even more now (but hate the Cambridge traffic!!!!)

Hi Scarlet

Glad I was able to make your traffic problems just a little bit easier listening to the ipod. It makes life so much easier being able to control it from the steering wheel :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Hi Scarlet
Glad to be of help and yes the traffic there just gets worst!
I even queued on the 603 this morning to get on the M11

A

Anonymous

OMG 603 - is that Barton Road??? I was there this morning!!! Small world :)