What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Hello!

Another RCZ

Reaction score
Got myself a used 156 Sport in white and am having a great time driving it.

:D

I knew I'd be in for some fun when, driving the car home from the Peugeot dealer, another RCZ drew alongside me on a dual-carriageway, the driver looked across, then gave a big thumbs up before speeding off with a huge grin on his face.

Have seen a couple of other RCZs in my area (Camberley the nearest big town) and find this forum excellent. I think I have two of the issues reported here already: a rattling timing chain when cold and a creaking driver's door mirror! Just need to work out where I stand with getting these looked at. Other than that, enjoying the car more and more with each trip out.

renegade79

Reaction score
I knew I'd be in for some fun when, driving the car home from the Peugeot dealer, another RCZ drew alongside me on a dual-carriageway, the driver looked across, then gave a big thumbs up before speeding off with a huge grin on his face.

Ha ha. Deadly!!! Hello and welcome. Make sure to post some photo's so we can all have a gawk!!

Anthony

A

Anonymous

I wonder if it was another forum member? I give all RCZ drivers a thumbs up and I am not in one YET. You really don't see many. God knows why as they are streets ahead of any other car in the looks department.

Enjoy yours.

RCZ1

Reaction score
Yet "Another RCZ" joining the forum: Welcome :thumbup: :wave:

Sounds like you are enjoying the RCZ. Post some pics when you get chance.

With regards to your 2 problems. Book it in with your dealer to look at. The work will be done under warranty if necessary.

Blog: http://rczandme.wordpress.com/