What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

hello

A

Anonymous

hi my name is jason a long time peugeot fan just ordered a new 12 reg RCZ 2.0 HDI GT in dolphin blue from my local dealer
upgrading from my current car peugeot 207 gti 175
should have it by end of august
cant wait

A

Anonymous

I bet you can't. You'll be counting down the days :!:

A

Anonymous

Wey hey not long to wait, welcome and enjoy when you get your hands on her :)

A

Anonymous

:text-welcomewave: :happy-wavemulticolor: :text-welcomewave: What an upgrade. You will be sure to fall in love with the RCZ, it is a great car to drive and to look at!! :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

just had a call from dealer everthing has gone through ok and they have found me a car should have it by end of next week am so excited can hardly wait
:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Not long now then!! You'll be knackered by the end of the week as you struggle to sleep from the excitement! :lol:

Oh and great choice of colour...the best in fact! :thumbup:

RCZ-Performance

Reaction score
Oh the wait is stressful but sooooo worth it. Looking forward to seeing photos of your new car. Welcome!

A

Anonymous

Welcome to the forum,the wait is awful :sleeping-yellow: but the car will make up for it :dance: