What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Hello

A

Anonymous

Hi All

I'm soon to be an RCZ GT owner.

I have had new Audi's for the last 10 years and always been very happy. I always liked the TT but felt it lacked something. The RCZ has what the TT missed.

Looking forward to some good reading about other RCZ owners.

Regards

Dan

A

Anonymous

Welcome to the forum.

I dont think you will be disappointed, mine was a company purchase and my budget allowed me to get a TT but after doing a fair comparison on both cars I felt the TT was a little bland.

What colour have you gone for?

A

Anonymous

I've ordered a GT in Opal white with black grill, door mirrors and black Sortilege Rims. The interior is black too with the SatNav and upgraded stereo.

The order only went in on Monday so I'm waiting for the dealer to let me know how long.

Looks so much better than the TT

RCZ1

Reaction score
Hi Dan, welcome to the forum :greetings-wavingblue:

I don't think you will be disappointed with the RCZ. Great car to drive. I like the new shape TT better than the Mk 1 and is a car that I have admired. As you so rightly say though, the RCZ does make the TT look a bit bland now. :thumbup:

Keep us updated with your progress.

A

Anonymous

Hi Dan :wave:

Welcome to the forum. You're not going to be disappointed with your RCZ... as the other members have said it's a great car, stylish and fun to drive. :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Hi Dan and welcome :greetings-wavingblue: . Hopefully the forum will keep you entertained while you wait. Good choice of car even tho' I do like the TT but LOOOOOOVVVVVEEEEE the RCZ :D.

A

Anonymous

Thanks all.

Looking forward to it!!

Must admit, with this lovely weather I wish I had it now :cool: