What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Hello to you all

A

Anonymous

Hi there, :wave: just did the deal on a new one yesterday. Taking delivery next Tuesday and can't wait. Its a 156 GT petrol in pearl white with the black pack and black 19inch wheels - I've fallen in lurve!

A

Anonymous

HELLO H12RPO. MINE IS COMING NEXT MONTH. IT`S BLACK. I ORDERED IT LAST NOVEMBER AND CAN`T WAIT ANY LONGER! IT`S SUCH A DREAM CAR!

A

Anonymous

Hi H12RPO and GRIP, I can feel your excitement from here. Welcome to you both. :greetings-wavingblue:

A

Anonymous

welcome and be prepared to drive a truly great car

when you get your RCZ you will be smiling from ear to ear :dance:

A

Anonymous

Hi to H12RPO and GRIP and welcome to the forum :greetings-wavingblue: . Hope your wait speeds by and enjoy the forum while you wait.

A

Anonymous

Hi H12RPO. I have just completed a 4 month wait (which was excrutiating) but took delivery a week ago (200THP in Mercury with 19 inch rims). Lucky you with such a short wait. The feeling you get when she's yours to drive is overwhelming. I haven't stopped smiling.

A

Anonymous

Whey hey! just picked it up at midday today and got her thoroughly dirty with a blast down the rainy M4 - The best car ever! I'm loving it will post some piccies as soon as I get the shampoo out

A

Anonymous

White is the way forward ... Welcome fellow Cardiff White member!! if you look at my pics you will see that white wont be white for long!

A

Anonymous

It's got to be white :thumbup: Although they all look good.

Attachments

• IMG_1587.JPG
    IMG_1587.JPG
    87.9 KB · Views: 755