What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Hello - Soon to be owner!

A

Anonymous

Hello all

Just a quick one to say that I am looking forward to the delivery of my GT 2.0 HDI in Charcoal.

Should be here in a couple of weeks. To say I am excited is a bit of an understatement!!

Cheers

Stuart

A

Anonymous

wait till you get it !!! i drove for 300 miles in the 1st 24hrs and absolutely love her to bits. hope the next few weeks pass quickly for you

A

Anonymous

Hi Stuart and welcome to the forum :greetings-wavingblue: and to a looooonnnnnnnngggggg couple of weeks for you :lol: . Glad to know you've ordered and are now amongst those (im)patiently waiting. Don't forget to post some pics when you take possession :thumbup: .

Lorraine

A

Anonymous

Enjoy! :dance:

When I picked mine up I drove around all day too! :D Cool colour choice too! :cool: ;)

A

Anonymous

Thanks for the warm welcome . Just been informed by the excellent dealer that my car has arrived in the UK and it may arrive and be PDI'd in time for the weekend. Oh happy days...!!!

A

Anonymous

Welcome binkybmf, I collected my RCZ last Friday and haven't stopped smiling, enjoy :)

A

Anonymous

Morning

Just to give a quick update, the car has arrived at the dealers, he rang me as he is more excited about the car than I am..... and I am pretty darn excited..
Took a look at her as she was, just rolled off the transporter, covered in sponges and white plastic tape... to discover that I now have a satnav upgrade.

I didnt take this option as I couldnt justify the upgrade especially when I have a pretty decent TOMTOM back home. So he made me a deal that was way way less than the £1400 upgrade cost and so out came the wallet and the deal was done...

The car will be ready today to pick up, however the irony in the fact that I am working away from home till Friday is unbelievably frustrating!!!

So I do have a picture of how she is now, but how do I post this to the forum?

Cheers

Stuart

A

Anonymous

Good Morning All...

I get to pick her up at 10:00 this morning.... as I have been up since 06:00 its seems a lifetime away!! However I do still have to drive into work though :)

A

Anonymous

binkybmf said:
Good Morning All...

I get to pick her up at 10:00 this morning.... as I have been up since 06:00 its seems a lifetime away!! However I do still have to drive into work though :)
Counting the minutes yet??? Good luck for the big hand-over and don't forget to post those first pics :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Well she has arrived.

OH MY GOD! She is awesome....

The quality is unbeleivable and I know I have made the right choice.

There was however another surprise for me.... the Sports wheel ... upgraded for free.

What can I say. I have driven 40 miles to work and its been the best journey into Leeds I have ever had.

Pictures to follow.

Cheers

Stuart

A

Anonymous

Hi Stuart and welcome to the Owners' Club :dance: . Great news about the upgrade (even tho' I know you men deny everything about size mattering :lol: ). Many happy and safe miles together and get those pics up PDQ!

Lorraine

RCZ1

Reaction score
Congratulations Stuart. I bet you have a huge grin on your face.

Don't forget to post some pics soon :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Attachments

• IMAG0168.jpg
    IMAG0168.jpg
    208.2 KB · Views: 1,579
  • IMAG0169.jpg
    IMAG0169.jpg
    241 KB · Views: 1,579
  • IMAG0172.jpg
    IMAG0172.jpg
    216.7 KB · Views: 1,579
  • IMAG0173.jpg
    IMAG0173.jpg
    209.7 KB · Views: 1,579
  • IMAG0174.jpg
    IMAG0174.jpg
    175.3 KB · Views: 1,579
A

Anonymous

Attachments

• IMAG0175.jpg
    IMAG0175.jpg
    177.9 KB · Views: 1,577
  • IMAG0176.jpg
    IMAG0176.jpg
    232.9 KB · Views: 1,577
  • IMAG0177.jpg
    IMAG0177.jpg
    226.6 KB · Views: 1,577
  • IMAG0178.jpg
    IMAG0178.jpg
    247.2 KB · Views: 1,577
  • IMAG0179.jpg
    IMAG0179.jpg
    185.1 KB · Views: 1,577

RCZ1

Reaction score
Looking real nice :thumbup:

That's does not look like the Sports wheel though. It's the same as mine - don't want to upset you or anything :eusa-think:

A

Anonymous

Yeah I figured on the sports steering wheel, the demo I drove had it with the little RCZ on the silver buckle, however I found it rather plasticky and was happy to see mine with the chrome thumb inserts...

A

Anonymous

Nice one Stuart. And you know how to clean a car.
As for the steering wheel, the sport is smaller and seems to steer better (I will find out soon when mine is delivered). But the better looks go to the original mainly due to the 0like you say- chrome thumb inserts.