What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Hello! + RCZ Model question

LeBadger

Reaction score
Hi all,

Total newbie question....

I bought a 2013 RCZ a week ago and I have to say initial impressions are, I am delighted with it.

One thing though, it was sold as a GT THP 156 but when I got the V5 back and just checked the online MOT's it says it is a RCZ GT THP 200.
Am I right in thinking that is the 200 HP version instead?
I am not bothered either way as it is fast enough for me whatever it is but I just think it would be nice to know.
So, I was wondering if there is a definitive way to check / confirm what model it is?

Many thanks,

Pedro

Reaction score
The 200 editions have a brushed Aluminium valve cover plate stamped 200 on the top & parking sensors front & rear plus all leather interior etc

Last edited:

Chillipip

Reaction score
My 156 has front and rear sensors as well as leather interior so not sure that’s a giveaway. Engine cover is different though but plenty of aftermarket options out there

LeBadger

Reaction score
Thank you for the replies.

That is good to know, I'll post a pic of the engine bay once the rain has stopped.
(I am in Scotland so that might be sometime in July)

LeBadger

Reaction score
Again, thanks for the info

As soon as I had opened the bonnet it was pretty obvious...
It had never registered when I bought it and the guy I got it from, who had owned the car for 7 years, sold it as a 156.

Attachments

• RCZ GT THP200.jpg
    RCZ GT THP200.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 14