What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Hello RCZ forum!

A

Anonymous

Hi everyone!

Just thought I would introduce myself to the forum. I am collecting my RCZ tomorrow, unbelievably excited, if I wasn't on a night shift this evening I wouldn't get any sleep at all!!
I have gone for a 6 month old one, not what I originally planned but the amount of money I am saving and to have it now rather than March/April was too much of a pull for me.
I test drove both engines, but went for the 156bhp, which is significantly more than my Fiat Punto Grande at the moment, plus helps with insurance costs at my tender age of 25!

Will post a picture of him/her (I haven't decided yet) once I get her and look forward to getting to know lots of you through this.

C

A

Anonymous

newton41986 said:
Hi everyone!

Just thought I would introduce myself to the forum. I am collecting my RCZ tomorrow, unbelievably excited, if I wasn't on a night shift this evening I wouldn't get any sleep at all!!
I have gone for a 6 month old one, not what I originally planned but the amount of money I am saving and to have it now rather than March/April was too much of a pull for me.
I test drove both engines, but went for the 156bhp, which is significantly more than my Fiat Punto Grande at the moment, plus helps with insurance costs at my tender age of 25!

Will post a picture of him/her (I haven't decided yet) once I get her and look forward to getting to know lots of you through this.

C

welcome and a wise choice buying used i to had a 1.9 sporting multijet grande punto a few years back exotica red 2006 hope you enjoy your car :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Thanks guys, have wanted the car since my girlfriend bought a second hand 207 in April! Looked at other cars but realistically it was never going to be anything else.

I've got a Dolphin Blue GT 156bhp, with black leather seats and 19' Black Onyx Sortilege Alloys. The only thing it was missing from the spec I was going to have on a brand new one was the vision pack, but the dealer mentioned about changing bulbs to white bulbs so no doubt I'll be picking ideas from others who have done that!

A

Anonymous

Good choice Newton.
Early xmas for you then!!!!!
Just mind the girlfriend doesn't get too jealous of your new love!!!! (you'll know what i mean in a few days/weeks or so)
Enjoy.........

A

Anonymous

Enjoy yourself today with your RCZ - post some pictures! :)

Best wishes
Scarlet

A

Anonymous

Enjoy it! Glad to see another young gun. . . And it has to be a "her". Fact

A

Anonymous

Just got her back home now, however sad I was to get rid of my old car I felt like a million dollars driving her home.
Early Christmas present for myself, my girlfriend has actually been put on the insurance (lucky girl) will just have to hide the spare key haha.

A

Anonymous

Them black wheels do suit dolphin blue and very shiney it is keep it that way what grande punto did you have :eusa-think:

Hatman

Reaction score
jassyo06 said:
Them black wheels do suit dolphin blue and very shiney it is keep it that way what grande punto did you have :eusa-think:

First time I have seen black wheels with Dolphin blue, wheels stay cleaner longer. Although, black roof arches to match would match better, you could add the black feline grill & do your mirror caps black would look sweet.

Cheers, nice motor nevertheless, enjoy.

Hatman.

A

Anonymous

Thanks,
Was umming and ahhing about getting the black grill, obviously as she is 6 months old rather than brand new would be a bit more difficult, something to think about though in the future.
I had a 1.2 Dynamic Punto Grande 5dr in black before :oops: absolutely nothing to write home about, but I has just finished uni and it was a present from my parents I can't complain too much, I think my new car may get a bit more tlc from me ;)

A

Anonymous

Very nice car,you have chosen a superb car,mines a 156 bhp but i had it in white with black alloys,its a real eye catcher,hope you enjoy it