What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

hello, possible new rcz owner :)

A

Anonymous

tbh i went for amber red, but then they said i had to wait 8-10 weeks and i said well how much for the white and they took a lot of the price!

A

Anonymous

daniellll.bee said:
tbh i went for amber red, but then they said i had to wait 8-10 weeks and i said well how much for the white and they took a lot of the price!
White is Right. The price was Right. TT's are dated so the RCZ is Right. For a 20year old, you certainly got a lot right :beer:

A

Anonymous

its not that fast so you should be safe and okay for a while till your driving habit mature,then go for a real drivers car after your 30 ;)

i hate to say this giving the rcz a complement but...............here it is the RCZ looks the best in OPAL WHITE END OF ;)

A

Anonymous

OO58RON said:
daniellll.bee said:
White is Right. The price was Right. TT's are dated so the RCZ is Right. For a 20year old, you certainly got a lot right :beer:

agreed! to be honest i think my life is at an all time high at the moment.

jassyo06 said:
its not that fast so you should be safe and okay for a while till your driving habit mature,then go for a real drivers car after your 30 ;)
iv done a lot of track driving and am quite an advanced driver, although i have a lot to learn still, i normally try to keep all the speeding on the track,
the fastest thing iv been in so far was a Audi RS3 and that was sick!
but yeah, I'm gunna start saving the pennies for a GT-R when I'm 30 haha!