What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Hello my new RCZ family

A

Anonymous

I have just traded in my loved BMW Z4 which I have owned for 6 1/2 years for a stunning 2010 2.0HDi in charcoal grey. I absolutely love it and I can now take my 2 year old son, 4 year old daughter and wife out for a drive in one car!!

I have read quite a few posts about faults and have taken my car in to my local dealer today to hopefully get them sorted. I have got them to look at the following:

Noisy wing mirrors with water in the lights below the mirrors
Noisy rear spoiler
Rusty hubs and callipers
No diesel squiggle before starting the car
Drivers seat with slight movement

I will keep you updated with the dealerships response.

A

Anonymous

Yeah, I have that slight driver seat movement, but nobody else seems to have mentioned it?
Anyway, welcome aboard.
Scott

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1345216032.722835.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1345216032.722835.jpg
    190.4 KB · Views: 781
A

Anonymous

I have had the seat rocking = a new seat bracket under warranty. Peugeot know about the issue. Ask for a new bracket. Tightening the under bolts will not fix the issue for more than a week.

A

Anonymous

Also here in Australia I have had the rear wing and mirror fold in noisy. Caused by heat and therefore increased friction. Don't let the spray WD-40 in the mirror, you will a like I spend the next 3 weeks washing off the mess.

RCZ1

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum :)

Interesting we have just had a member leave this forum to join the Z4 forum having just purchased said car.

Love to see some pics when you get chance.

A

Anonymous

Ok. I got my car back on Friday at 4.30 pm after dropping it off at 9.30. They managed to sort the rear wheels by cleaning them up and spraying them. I was a bit disappointed as they did not do anything to the front wheels ( rear ones where a lot worse). They told me they had stripped the wing mirrors and lubricated the insides and reassembled. There is still a slight creak when the mirrors open and shut which is annoying. The rear spoiler had also been lubricated but that's still a little noisy. They didn't say anything about the diesel squiggle so I presume that only comes on when it's very cold!! I have to go back as they had to order 2 lights for below the wing mirrors. They also had to order a part for the drivers seat ( I wasn't sure if it was a fault but there was obviously an issue).
I will see how the mirrors react and may say something next time the car is in the garage.
Also posted a photo of my new baby!!