What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Hello. Mercury grey on its way!!

A

Anonymous

Hey all
Another soon to be driver eagerly awaiting delivery of a Mercury grey 156 GT with black leather and satnav.
After reading all the posts on here i know i'm in for a treat.

I asked the dealer if my spec was available from stock already in the uk and guess what? it arrives in 7-10 days. wooo hoooo no wait!!!

cheers

Martin

A

Anonymous

good result that martin and a nice colour and a great easter present for you post some shots asap :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Welcome and congratulations. Great choice of colour too. Some on here will say that White or Amber Red is best but we know better don't we :dance:

A

Anonymous

I got a call from the dealer tonight. It arrives at the dealer tomorrow!!!!!! woooo hooooo

A

Anonymous

WooHoo! Not long now mohora.

I know how you feel. Mine is due at the dealers today. I've been pushing for a weekend delivery but I suspect it will be Monday. Ive been waiting since January and the last week is killing me.

A

Anonymous

Mohora, you lucky bastard! Great choice. Didn't realize some RCZ's might indeed be in stock. Much better than depending on the factory in Austria. Never trust Austrians, as my dealer let me know yesterday the delivery had been delayed. :evil: Anyway, enjoy your ride.

A

Anonymous

Cheers everyone. They are calling me tomorrow to arrange the collection. i hope it's sometime over the weekend.

A

Anonymous

one more sleep then its all mine!!!! collection tue 19th at mid day :D

A

Anonymous

GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
great service of 8 days from placing the order to driving away.

what a fantastic colour in the sun!! i've had loads of looks (for the car, not me)

it has sat all day in the car park at work :( so i'm going out now to put some miles on :dance:

A

Anonymous

Congrats, Mohora, on becoming an owner and also joining the elite Mercury Grey Owners' Club...er, that makes us sound as if we're mercury grey :lol: . No matter, many happy and safe miles together and don't forget we always love to see pics!