What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Hello hello from Brisbane Australia

anghel132

Reaction score
Keen new owner of a 2010 Auto Peugeot RCZ. (So I guess that means the very base model). Keen to see what everyone's done with theirs and what's possible with this little roadster.

I have the blue with the bare aluminum frames (picture not the car - different plates, but is exactly the same. Wheels, colour etc).

Keen to make this my new grand tourer, so lot of spirited long distance driving.

Brisbane's a bit scarce with euro tuner shops so no luck so far finding places to get upgrades (internals/turbo/exhaust). But am working my way through the standard set of kit - new head unit, internal accessories. Bodykits are also scarce downunder, but had been considering widening the body with some fender extensions (tasteful ones only of course).

Anyway haven't been in a car forum for a long while, keen to get into it!

photo_2021-02-25_11-47-55.jpg

anghel132

Reaction score
I'm looking to get it wrapped!

Either matte black with matte gold accents
Satin white with black cabin
OR
That gold you see on Megane Clios (or the gold from the Lotus Evija video with James May)