What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Hello from SW London

RacingSnake

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,
I'm just starting my search for an RCZ so looking at this forum for pointers and recommendations. Low mileage user and former Toyota MR2 MKIII Roadster owner :thumbup:
Geoff

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Geoff and welcome to the forum :eusa-whistle:
I think the RCZ will “suit you sir” :lol:
Loads of RCZ’s out there so take your time and pick out a minter! It’s too easy to be seduced by the Peugeot’s gorgeous looks!
Keep us informed of how you get on :thumbup: loads of info on buying and what to look out for on here so have a browse :beer:

Plecodoras

Reaction score
Hello Geoff,

As Neil posted, this is THE site for RCZ's and is full of info.

It depends what you are looking for MK1 or MK2 diesel or petrol, even auto.

Diesel is pretty bullet proof and probably the most reliable, though there are plenty of petrol Z's which haven't been blighted with problems.

For me though, gotta get one with Xenons, to me this is the best optional extra.

Welcome and have fun looking there is loads to choose from and it must be nice shopping for such a nice car. Do have a good test drive and put it through the paces, check for lights and try get a warranty just in case you get a lemon !

Good luck and hope to see you posting a picture of your new head twister, cheers M... :thumbup:

RacingSnake

Reaction score
I'm off to look at a THD Black Magnetic tomorrow :) No Xenons but otherwise looks the business :-D

Plecodoras

Reaction score
Good luck and hope she is all you are looking for, the magnetic's are lovely !