What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Hello from Sunny Southsea

A

Anonymous

Hey everybody,

just went to visit the new baby ready for a week on Thursday :D

Attachments

• RCZ.jpg
    RCZ.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 709
A

Anonymous

:text-goodpost:
:text-welcomewave: :happy-wavemulticolor: :text-welcomewave:
Go on stop teasing. Tell us all about her. What is your babies name and what is she endowed with (ie Extras) :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Pearl White 156 GT
Black alloys
Sports pack
Quad exhaust

Going to let the wife name her as she's strictly the wife's car ;)

A

Anonymous

Nice choices there. The quads are great and the sports pack too. Personally I prefer the standard wheels. We have a thread on wheels running currently. Obviously you can't be faulted on colour choice. It is the colour of choice for all RCZ's but the media system (sat nav etc) would have finished off the interior appeal. But she will just love it. The RCZ is such a fun car to drive and well as been seen driving it!

A

Anonymous

Welcome to the site :wave:

Now as Ron will tell you, i think those wheels look outstanding against a white car, (Opal OR Pearl) they are far better than plain alloy (SO SO YESTERDAY), a very wise choice. :clap:
Now for your colour choice, Pearl white , yes nice, but Opal is THE REAL WHITE.
It looks like you still have the vinyl paint protection on the car at the moment, now to me that is how Opal and Pearl compare, one is white and one is not.

Anywway each to their own, and you still do have a cracker standing there. :thumbup:

I agree with Ron though, the NG4 media sat nav just completes the inside look and takes it up to the next level. :thumbup:

RCZ1

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum Bob :greetings-wavingblue:

I'm sure your wife will love the car just like I do :thumbup:

Great choice of colour too :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Thanks for the welcome everybody :)

With the choice of colour I couldn't have imagined owning a white car 2 years ago, so the pearl is my compromise :D

Was seriously tempted by the NG4, but we only do about 4000 miles a year and couldn't really justify it....