What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

HELLO FROM GLASGOW, SCOTLAND

A

Anonymous

had my 156 for 4 weeks now
Nera black , Onyx Black alloys , Light Grey Lama leather
Beautiful car (i like my cars) had a few but never had so many car drivers slow down stop to look at my RCZ
I have only seen one other RCZ in my travels around Glasgow

Glad i picked a RCZ as my new car

dpb

Reaction score
Hi and Welcome.
Nice to hear your enjoying the car .
Any chance of any pics ?

A

Anonymous

Went out in it last night raining in glasgow AGAIN!!!! when washed will get some pics

RCZ1

Reaction score
Pleased to see that you are enjoying your new car - you must be really happy :)

Can't wait to see your pics.

A

Anonymous

Nearly everyone else on this forum seems to be waiting, and waiting, and waiting for theirs!! So jealous that you have yours already!

Enjoy!! :)

FGRob

Reaction score
Welcome you lucky person - I have to keep going to the showroom which is even worse than just waiting - the fact it's there and you can't have it :evil: :evil:

A

Anonymous

sorry to here still waiting on your RCZ
have a friend in Arnold Clarke in Glasgow who has sold me last 5 cars
gave him a budget and said to me i could get the new RCZ it was within budget!!!

went into see him they just took delivery of 9 RCZ's had a pick of black,white,156,200,chrome&black alloys.

200bhp out-with budget so went for the car i have now right time right place !!!!!!!!!

spoke to sales man and asked to give me 24 hours to think about it and i asked him if the car would be their the next day for sale he told me maybe????????
gut feeling? said i would take it their and than so put my name on it, went into see him next day with private reg doc, told me could have sold my car 20 times no bother,

upside anybody who is waiting on a RCZ wont be disappointed bloody great car looks awesome real head turner

p.s joined the forum yesterday washed the car last night so to get some pics today to let you see my car RAINED from 1pm today will get pics as soon as it is dry

RCZ1

Reaction score
It always rains when you don't want it too ! You'll just have to get it washed again - cause we are all waiting to see it !

A

Anonymous

welcome wulsg also from the glasgow area been waiting ages for mine hope to get it for the end of the month,mine is coming from taggerts motherwell. :thumbup:

G81

Reaction score
Lovely. Congrats mate. Do you want me to post the pictures on here so they show?

A

Anonymous

yes
please if you could
lookin at other RCZ's to see if anybody has made their car look better than when they got it from dealer

A

Anonymous

sorry are you talkin about my pics ????

when tried to post said files were to big

ye if you can please

many thanks

A

Anonymous

RCZ really good
took for a run up the M8 glasgow to edinburgh windy day could feel the bounce through the tyres to the steering wheel
feel was light wont tell speed
about 66mph ????????
because i am a law a biding citizen!!!!!!!!!!
spoiler was set to automatic

G81

Reaction score

A

Anonymous

G81 thanks for posting pics of car !!!!!!!!!! many thanks!!!!!!!!!!

sunny in coatbridge glasgow today had a close look at paintwork !! (swirl marks)

dealer valet was poor, Phoned them, want car machine polished anybody ordered black please inspect the paint work closely

will update WHEN polished right!!!!!!!!!!!

RCZ1

Reaction score
wulsg1888 said:
G81 thanks for posting pics of car !!!!!!!!!! many thanks!!!!!!!!!!

sunny in coatbridge glasgow today had a close look at paintwork !! (swirl marks)

dealer valet was poor, Phoned them, want car machine polished anybody ordered black please inspect the paint work closely

will update WHEN polished right!!!!!!!!!!!

Its a real shame that your car was not prepped properly. I think you are right to give the dealer a chance to put it right but if you are still not happy with it, I would suggest that you tell them you will get a professional detailer to do it for you and re-charge it back to them.

Did you have Supaguard applied to your car?

A

Anonymous

(UPDATE WITH REGARDS TO PAINT-WORK)

got friend to do a report on my car he said every panel needed treatment sent the findings to Arnold Clarke who sold me my car

then proceeded to inform me that Peugeot know that some RCZ paint work is not up-to standard and will get it detailed through your dealer

waiting on the call to get my car picked up