What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Hello from Buckinghamshie

RCZ1

Reaction score

RCZ1

Reaction score
Plecodoras said:
Yes I forgot about
the acoustic system which amplifies the engine sound inside cabin
, though most people like this feature, an odd one has said they don't - the 156 doesn't have this, so test a 156 and a 200 and take the revs to over 3500, that's when it kicks in and the turbo !
As Neil has said, you can re-map the 156 and I'm pretty sure Neils must be around that 200 mark, so if you find the one for you and it's a 156, not the end of the world, they are all the same shape and all have that sexy double bubble roof, apart from the odd thing they all look the same when they fly by !

Good luck and if you want ultra reliability then don't overlook the diesel it has 163 bhp so still no slouch and if I'm not wrong that can be mapped / chipped to 180 if needed.

Cheers M. :beer:

The 156 does have the acoustic system if you have the sports pack. It’s part of the sports pack.

Plecodoras

Reaction score
RCZ1 said:
Plecodoras said:
Yes I forgot about
the acoustic system which amplifies the engine sound inside cabin
, though most people like this feature, an odd one has said they don't - the 156 doesn't have this, so test a 156 and a 200 and take the revs to over 3500, that's when it kicks in and the turbo !
As Neil has said, you can re-map the 156 and I'm pretty sure Neils must be around that 200 mark, so if you find the one for you and it's a 156, not the end of the world, they are all the same shape and all have that sexy double bubble roof, apart from the odd thing they all look the same when they fly by !

Good luck and if you want ultra reliability then don't overlook the diesel it has 163 bhp so still no slouch and if I'm not wrong that can be mapped / chipped to 180 if needed.

Cheers M. :beer:

The 156 does have the acoustic system if you have the sports pack. It’s part of the sports pack.

I stand corrected - I did not know that ! You learn something new everyday on here :thumbup:

JokUK

Reaction score

RCZ1

Reaction score
JokUK said:
RCZ1 said:
JokUK said:
tianorth said:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/rczownersgroup/

https://www.facebook.com/groups/162973420841159/

Ask admin to add you to both and say you are also on forum.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Thanks, answered the questions , and requested acceptance, fingers crossed :)

I think you were accepted, if your name is Dan :)

Nope it's John ..........not accepted yet :(

We don’t have any requests to join outstanding. Did you answer all the security questions when requesting to join? If not, we don’t admit because you could be a spammer for example

Try again and make sure you answer the questions :)

2retro

Reaction score
RCZ1 said:
Did you answer all the security questions when requesting to join? If not, we don’t admit because you could be a spammer for example

It's a Facebook group, not The Pentagon! Let the guy in already. lol :lol:

stewartwillsher

Reaction score
2retro said:
RCZ1 said:
Did you answer all the security questions when requesting to join? If not, we don’t admit because you could be a spammer for example

He said the "P" word in open forum. Pass round the tin foil hats and watch for the black helicopters. :wtf:
Almost as bad as saying "terrorist". :shock:
Oh SH1T, that's done it, sorry! :oops:

RCZ1

Reaction score
2retro said:
RCZ1 said:

I don’t believe you are on FB. If you were you would understand that the majority of groups on there have security questions aimed at weeding out true members or those who only have one intention to scam. Unlike this Forum for example, which has spambot systems in place where you have to copy type something to show you are not a robot (god forbid), FB does not have that luxury. We pride ourselves on having a very friendly and sociable group and we aim to keep it like that :)

2retro

Reaction score
I didn't say I wasn't on Facebook, I said I hate Facebook. lol

I know how the groups on there work and it's entirely up to you how you choose to run yours and accept new members, etc. If it was me though I wouldn't make people jump through hoops just to join. I would let anyone who was interested join in and kick them out if they broke the rules. :thumbup:

RCZ1

Reaction score
2retro said:

I know how the groups on there work and it's entirely up to you how you choose to run yours and accept new members, etc. If it was me though I wouldn't make people jump through hoops just to join. I would let anyone who was interested join in and kick them out if they broke the rules. :thumbup:

They don’t have to jump through hoops, just answer 3 simple questions :)

I’m on several groups where they dont have security questions and they get all sorts of unsavouriness. It’s much easier to ensure that the right people are joining rather than having to get rid of people all the the time, not to say far more work for the Admin team too.

JokUK

Reaction score
RCZ1 said:
2retro said:

They don’t have to jump through hoops, just answer 3 simple questions :)

I’m on several groups where they dont have security questions and they get all sorts of unsavouriness. It’s much easier to ensure that the right people are joining rather than having to get rid of people all the the time, not to say far more work for the Admin team too.

I am in thanks and yes a friendly bunch. Also spotted a nice looking local car, going to see it Sunday ( if it's still there......)