What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Hello everyone.

A

Anonymous

New to the forum so thought I'd introduce myself and get amongst the RCZ forums.

Been driving a Dolphin Blue RCZ 2.0 HDi 163 GT for almost 2 years now, changed up from a 207CC (yes I just wanted a car with a roof that went down, the thrill quickly wore off when it leaked and in this country, only had it down about 6 or so times).

Have noticed a few other RCZ drivers here and there, often gives me a chuckle and smile when I wave and get a polite wave or nod back from the other driver.

Here's hoping to seeing some more on the roads in and around Essex for the most part.

A

Anonymous

Bodster said:
New to the forum so thought I'd introduce myself and get amongst the RCZ forums.

Been driving a Dolphin Blue RCZ 2.0 HDi 163 GT for almost 2 years now, changed up from a 207CC (yes I just wanted a car with a roof that went down, the thrill quickly wore off when it leaked and in this country, only had it down about 6 or so times).

Have noticed a few other RCZ drivers here and there, often gives me a chuckle and smile when I wave and get a polite wave or nod back from the other driver.

Here's hoping to seeing some more on the roads in and around Essex for the most part.
*waves* hi, and welcome to the forum. :)

RCZ1

Reaction score
Hello and welcome to the forum :)

What took you so long to find us? ;)

We always like to see pics of people's pride and joy, when you get chance.

A

Anonymous

Hadn't really thought about even looking for a forum related to this until I waved to someone today and though "hmm... maybe I should check out that forum"

Not the greatest of stories, but better than anything involving vampires and werewolves.

A

Anonymous

:greetings-wavingblue: :greetings-wavingblue: :greetings-wavingblue: :greetings-wavingblue: :greetings-wavingblue:

I like the colour of your gib :thumbup: :wave:

:text-welcomewave: :happy-wavemulticolor: :text-welcomewave:

A

Anonymous

A big welcome :wave:

Having been a member of other car forums, I've found that the more you contribute, the more you enjoy, learn and better understand a lot more about the inner workings of the car, together with building & developing friendships :D you'll get out of it what you put into it :dance:

Have fun & enjoy

Rob

A

Anonymous

Welcome. Happy driving................... :greetings-wavingblue:

A

Anonymous

Incidentally I'm often found around the A120 between Braintree and the M11 if anyone's keeping an eye open for another Dolphin Blue.

A

Anonymous

Hey bodster...glad you finally ;) found the forum! Always nice to welcome another dolphin to the forum family! :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Good call welcome to the forum

Opal white GT with type 1 matt stripe.