What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Hello Everyone !

A

Anonymous

Hello to everyone,

Im Marcus, Im the sales manager at Perrys Peugeot in Milton Keynes.

Some of you know me already and Ive met quite a few of you at the Silverstone and Heritage Centre meets.

We are a large main Peugeot dealer and I have been active on the forum since the early days hopefully giving people some usefuI help and advice on the RCZ in general.

As I spend a fair bit if time here :eusa-whistle: I persuaded my bosses to cough up some sponsorship for the forum...and as a forum sponser I will offer forum members a good deal on a new purchase.

If you are looking for an RCZ give me a PM with what spec you are after and I will see what we can do. I cant always promise an instant reply as I am the Sales manager for both our Peugeot and Citroen franchises so sometimes I get dragged off to meetings etc but I will reply as soon as possible !

:beer:

kind regards

Marcus