What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

hello everyone i am new to this forum.....

Reaction score
Welcome.

Unusual first post, and a bit early to be drinking, although it is a BH Monday I suppose.

DKZ5745

Reaction score
Hmmm, you may not have quite understood exactly how this forum works....... :eusa-think:

So, you go to the forum index, and find newbies, then you introduce yourself, and explain why you are joining the forum, things like, you own an RCZ, or, you are trying to/about to buy an RCZ, or maybe you are just very interested in RCZ's.
You might have noticed a common theme there, the clue is in the Forum name :eusa-whistle:

You then browse the different sections using the index, and you post comments on threads that you can help out with, are interested in, or that you simply like.

If you have a praise or a problem, you can post your own new thread in the appropriate section, and wait for other members to comment on / help you with your post.

If you like anyone's post, you can click on the like button at the top right of their post & this gives the member Kudos which shows next to their forum name.

I am not entirely convinced as to the genuine nature of your membership, I seem to recall several other members from the Bangalore region with similar forum names posting random meaningless comments, so forgive me if I'm wrong, and you have a genuine reason for wanting to be a member on here, but generally speaking, if I have to explain the very basics of how to use the forum to you, it's probably not the right place for you.

There are forum moderators who can, and will remove members who have ulterior motives for their membership.

Reaction score
On reflection, I'm with newbie.

I demand you all post some topics right now.

Make sure they are good ones too or I will be a bit miffed.

:D

DKZ5745

Reaction score
So, is Donald Trump about to take us all into World War 3 ? Discuss.........

DKZ5745

Reaction score
BTW, if the OP has a nice shiny RCZ parked outside his/her crib, I apologise profusely. If not, may I suggest the Audi TT forum, they seem to let anyone in there :lol:

Reaction score
DKZ5745 said:
BTW, if the OP has a nice shiny RCZ parked outside his/her crib, I apologise profusely. If not, may I suggest the Audi TT forum, they seem to let anyone in there :lol:

Maybe he would like to buy my Magnetic ?

11.5k + shipping costs to Bangalore.

Bargain.

:dance:

DKZ5745

Reaction score
DKZ5745 said:
So, is Donald Trump about to take us all into World War 3 ? Discuss.........

Can I just apologise to any North Korean RCZ owners that this post may have offended. (Btw you might want to keep the car in the garage for the next week or two :eusa-whistle: )

tianorth

Reaction score
Anyone noticed the signature of the OP? Seems to be a lot of new joinees from Bangalore institution!

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

DKZ5745

Reaction score
Maybe they are having a course on RCZ's :eusa-think: