What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Hello all

A

Anonymous

Just thought I'd pop in to say 'hello'. The name's Chris and sadly I don't own a Peugeot RCZ. In fact I don't even own a Peugeot. *cough* Focus *cough*.

However, I'm lucky enough to have borrowed a RCZ 200THP from Peugeot last month for review on my website, DrivingSpirit.com. I've started a thread for that over here ... driving-spirit-peugeot-rcz-review-t4665.html#p49618

I'm a huge car fan, but the cars I love the most are the quick ones that don't need a lottery win to own and run. So hot hatches and sporty coupes ... just like the Peugeot RCZ!

A

Anonymous

Hiya Chris

I don't think that the RCZ could be described as quick, however it is the sexiest looking coupe that you can own without a lottery win. It has sufficient poke to overtake and make progress with relative ease :thumbup: