What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Hello all

seren

Reaction score
Since I have an issue with my RCZ and this forum seem to have a lot of info and very knowledgeable members I decided to join.

I got the Peugeot virus somewhere in 1983/1984 when Peugeot presented the 205 T16 concept and later ruled Groupe B :)
FFW almost 40 years and I owned a couple of Peugeots myself, 2 times a 406 coupe and now already 10,5 years an RCZ (156), which I bought new in 2011.

Pedro

Reaction score
May be your phone settings but mine does have a off day now & again with the message "peripheral phone contacts" not configured but the phone works fine I don't stream music through the system
The recce is check phone & car volume settings
Check Bluetooth setting on phone
Tap connected devices
Check Media audio is turned on
These are the pointers I managed to dig up but as I said mine is working so left it alone the other option is reconfigure the phone to the car as software may be the problem
Good luck