What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Heated seat Problems

A

Anonymous

Just got my first RCZ :clap: , went for a drive at the weekend and my partner complained the seat was hot :oops: I told her to check the dial down the side she said it was on zero my seat was also hot i fondled down the side could only find the memory and adjustment buttons so waited till we got where we going and had a look it was on 3 (pretty toasty) initally I thought someone was playing around but ive read it can be brushed on entry & exit and moved, but should the drivers side affect the passenger side, in the manual it states individual control so why is the drivers over riding the passengers settings. :?

DKZ5745

Reaction score
:greetings-wavingblue: Welcome :text-welcomewave:

You are correct that it is very easy to move the wheel controlling the heated seats as you get in and out of the vehicle. There are threads on this forum covering this point.
The seats are individually controlled though, so the drivers control should not affect the passenger seat, and vice-versa.

There may be a problem with the rheostat on the passenger seat if it is heating in the 0 position. I suggest you try it again in position 0,1,2,3 and see if the wheel affects the heat. If not, it is probably best dealt with by an auto electrician, or a Pug dealer.

But this small point aside, you are in for a real treat now you have been chosen by an RCZ. :thumbup:

Btw we love pictures on here ;)