What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Heated Leather Seats & Lumber Support

GT RCZ

Reaction score
I am disappointed with the heated seats & lumber support neither seem to work very well.

The position of the heater switch makes it difficult to use & it is not easy to determine what setting its on, although no matter what its on they only get luke warm.

Other cars I have had you have to turn them down as it burns your bum.

With the lumber support I can wind round & round but nothing seems to happen.

How do you find yours?

FGRob

Reaction score
I'm not sure about the lumber support myself, so I've just left it on what I think is the hardest setting - difficult I know when you can't really feel it, as for the heated seats I have no problem with burning my backside, I do it regularly as I can switch the things on just getting in the car, :wtf: so I get a heated feeling when not expecting it.

I've used them correctly recently and they have been great, the switch is difficult to control but once you get used to it, it's OK, I've done it that many times now it's become automatic for me.

Rob.

A

Anonymous

GT RCZ said:
I am disappointed with the heated seats & lumber support neither seem to work very well.

The position of the heater switch makes it difficult to use & it is not easy to determine what setting its on, although no matter what its on they only get luke warm.

Other cars I have had you have to turn them down as it burns your bum.

With the lumber support I can wind round & round but nothing seems to happen.

How do you find yours?

I know what you mean about the heated seats- they're OK, but my wife has had a Jag and a Saab with heated seats which both got much hotter (and heated up much more quickly).

A

Anonymous

These are the first heated seats I've had so I've nothing to compare against but certainly no complaints, either. As for the switch, I don't find it a problem locating/using/judging how many notches I've turned but maybe my small hand is more sensitive than that of blokes :lol: . As for the lumbar support, I guess maybe being small also helps because I find the seats ultra comfy :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

I've only used the Heated Seats in the last few days and again no problem.

When it's on 3 it's HOT !! :cool:

Switch is straight forward.
Whichever way you move it to heat the seats, move it the opposite way then to reduce heat / turn off.
I use this trick of counting the number of clicks in my head up to full heat (number 3), then reversing the number to reduce the heat, eventually down to 0 for off.

With the lumber thing, turn it all the way one way and see what it feels like, then turn it all the way the other way and see what it feels like.
Whichever position you felt the most comfortable with - Pick that. You can then fine-tune for perfection.

You can have those Tips for free ;) :greetings-wavingblue: