What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Headlight bulb

Rick

Reaction score
Hi Looking to upgrade the standard headlight bulbs on our 2012 rcz
Any recommendations gratefully received.

lfe

Reaction score
First look at the legislation on the subject in your country.

At least in my country, Spain, that is almost impossible, it is forbidden to install xenon in cars that left the factory with halogens.

It seems that they will allow in the future to change the halogen bulbs to LEDs but it seems that there are still no approved LED bulbs

Pedro

Reaction score
Hi Looking to upgrade the standard headlight bulbs on our 2012 rcz
Any recommendations gratefully received.
Check the new MOT regulations as they have come down hard on certain criteria's of headlight-side light specifications

Rick

Reaction score
First look at the legislation on the subject in your country.

At least in my country, Spain, that is almost impossible, it is forbidden to install xenon in cars that left the factory with halogens.

It seems that they will allow in the future to change the halogen bulbs to LEDs but it seems that there are still no appred LED bulbs

Check the new MOT regulations as they have come down hard on certain criteria's of h
Thank you we are based in the UK, I will look into the legal requirements before making any changes.
eadlight-side light specifications