What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Headlight Bulb Conversion

Dennis

Reaction score
I have a 2012 200 BHP RCZ I am thinking of converting the low beam headlight bulbs to either LED bulbs or HID bulbs can any one advise me on which one would be the best also how easy is the conversion any help would be appreciated thanks

Pedro

Reaction score
Someone did post a thread about headlight bulbs etc try a search it should still be around somewhere ..

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
If you find it let me know as I am thinking of doing the same... Wish I had Xenon lights..
Drive safe and stay lucky 🍀
Les n Co

DKZ5745

Reaction score
I have to admit, my directional Xenons are one of my favourite features of my Z.

Bobby D

Reaction score
Can xenons be retro fitted? Did they make them for the MK1 as well as the MK2?

Bobby D

Reaction score
What's the deal with headlamp washers? I have disabled them on my Chrysler. Waste of washer water and doesn't make any difference!

DKZ5745

Reaction score
Legal requirement in the UK with Xenon headlights, as is the self levelling device.

Pedro

Reaction score
I wipe mine with Glass cleaner works great & stops RTF build up !:)

Jumper

Reaction score
Retro fitted xenons are just a kit but as the oem lamp wasn't built to take them they are now an MOT failure in UK unless you change the lamps for xenon lamps.
Then as above you need headlight washers. As for LED headlight bulbs I wouldnt bother after market tech doesnt seem to have caught up yet with the new cars fitted with them i.e Merc AMG etc. Lots of them for sale with a poor illegal beam with no throw just a white lighthouse effect.

RCZ-R

Reaction score
What's the deal with headlamp washers? I have disabled them on my Chrysler. Waste of washer water and doesn't make any difference!

They even do not wash/spray onto the headlights where actually the light is emitted. They wash more or less the outer part of the headlamp. Indeed, pretty useless on the face-lifted RCZ.