What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

HEAD UNIT WANTED

Reaction score
HI PEOPLE,

MY HEADUNIT HAS BROKEN AND I NEED ANOTHER.. ANYBODY ON HERE GOT ONE FOR SALE.. CASH WAITING

IVE PUT THE IMAGES BELOW WITH SERIAL NUMBERS ON.

CHEERS
SIMON

IMG_0285.JPEGIMG_0284.JPEG

RCZIain

Staff member
Reaction score
That's an NG4, mine went tits up and I bought a replacement from a 5008 and swapped the faceplate. From memory it was around £300.
Ignore the dick heads on ebay who think they're worth thousands of pounds.

When you get one it'll need VIN coding, which unless you can do it yourself will be an added expense.
I have Diagbox so it took me literally two minutes to do.

Reaction score
That's an NG4, mine went tits up and I bought a replacement from a 5008 and swapped the faceplate. From memory it was around £300.
Ignore the dick heads on ebay who think they're worth thousands of pounds.

When you get one it'll need VIN coding, which unless you can do it yourself will be an added expense.
I have Diagbox so it took me literally two minutes to do.

Thanks for reply. Yes Idon't fancy giving a grand for one!.. 300/400 quid is fine. The seach continues .....

RCZIain

Staff member
Reaction score
What exactly has gone wrong with it?
The hard drives can fail. Though there is a way around this, and you can fit a flash card in to them.

Unfortunately mine let the smoke out and had melted and charred wiring inside when I opened it.

Reaction score
The Main board has gone . I sent it to a repair centre but they want £780 to fix it.. Which i would have thought i might find a cheaper option.

kind regards
simon