What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Head lamp washer jet cover

Dawn

Reaction score
Hi does anyone know where I can get head lamp jet cover mine seems to have vanished off the passenger side
this will be my second lot that’s gone missing paid nearly £100 to have one fitted
now I want to try and find one myself the guy at Peogeot says they can get me the paint to spray ( shark grey k t p )
does any one know a part number or who stocks one or does anyone know if I can use another make of car that will fit my Rcz
i looked on eBay and I cant find one
many thanks
😊

Attachments

• F1B4C56C-0A61-461A-AF90-FE71D069FAAA.jpeg
    F1B4C56C-0A61-461A-AF90-FE71D069FAAA.jpeg
    36.3 KB · Views: 14
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 12

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
I would try scouring the ads for breakers you may even find one the right colour, I maybe going to my local breakers in the next week or so so I’ll check there for you 👍

Dawn

Reaction score
ok that’s great many thanks do these fall off or do they get pinched
one vanished a year ago it came back from Peogeot they couldn’t match it exactly to the paint either
so desperate measure I was gonna try and do myself
if I get the paint from dealership are they easy to put on car
expecially if they keep disappearing it’s a dear cost

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
To be fair I’ve not heard of any common issues with them falling off and I’m not sure how they fit either, was it the same side that you lost before? Maybe the actual attachment is dodgy?

Dawn

Reaction score
I cant remember it was over a year ago it last went
the driver side one looks new and I only noticed because it don’t match exactly
many Thanks for your help
😊

DKZ5745

Reaction score
Not had any issues in the 6 years I’ve had mine, but can’t help with how they fit.

DKZ5745

Reaction score
If you can’t fix it with duct tape, your not using enough duct tape 🤣

Dawn

Reaction score
If you can’t fix it with duct tape, your not using enough duct tape 🤣

hi yeah love to but I got a spare for the opposite Side and it doesn’t fit the passenger side they come in left and right lol

Dawn

Reaction score
Glue it on!
Yeah my car a nightmare beautiful looking car inside and out my only problems is
spent around £17000 on it through Warrenty in 3 years and now I having to foot the cost

RCZIain

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah my car a nightmare beautiful looking car inside and out my only problems is
spent around £17000 on it through Warrenty in 3 years and now I having to foot the cost

Wow how much?
I'll upset you now, my GT86 has cost me nothing apart from routine servicing in two years.
I've even dropped checking the oil and coolant levels to once a week as it never uses any.

Last edited:

DKZ5745

Reaction score
My GT200 has cost me @ £150 in 6 years, although it has had a bit of work done on the extended warranty. It has still been one of the most reliable cars I’ve had.

Dawn

Reaction score
I would try scouring the ads for breakers you may even find one the right colour, I maybe going to my local breakers in the next week or so so I’ll check there for you 👍
hi still not found one let me know if you come across one 😊