What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

HDI Oil Change

A

Anonymous

Hi just looking to change the oil on my HDI RCZ. Just wondering if anyone else has done this? Just wondering how easy it is to locate drain plug / change oil filter etc.

Thanks

tianorth

Reaction score
No I'm interested just won't be doing it till after warranty runs out.

I'll see if I can take some photos or Abzynthe might be able to look on the peugeot system and copy off a few diagrams.

A

Anonymous

Many Thanks Guys,

Any help would be useful. Mines out of warrenty now and don't think ot needs everything doing other than oil change. In regard to it effecting the value, garages just say that to make money. At time of trade in the price is the same for part or full service.

A

Anonymous

Hi

I went through the costing of getting my own oil and filter V's getting my local garage to do it.

Result was a saving of £8.00.

Was it worth me getting under the car and doing it myself and having to dispose of the old oil all for £8.00

Verdict NO

Hope this helps

A

Anonymous

And if you believe a garage will do an oil change for £8 profit you will believe anything.