What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Having a Dabble

A

Anonymous

Hi all,

Won a weekends use of an RCZ at a Charity Auction last night so have signed up here to see what its all about. It is one gorgeous looking car thats for sure and being former 205/309 GTI owner Im looking forward to driving it.

Down in Cornwall so planning a trip into Devon for a night away and lots of driving. My current drive is a MK1 MX5 (no I'm not btw :) ), which gets spirited use. Any pointers, advice or anything I should look out for? All info appreciated

Cheers

A

Anonymous

Congratulation winning the prize :clap: you're gonna have a great weekend with the RCZ, have fun and enjoy the drive and the attention from other road users :lol:

A

Anonymous

Thanks adele, just browsing some hotels, the wife is quite excited to!

Ken, RCZ must be some motor then, I love driving the 5. Yours looks awesome btw

A

Anonymous

One thing for sure uksharky you wont see many RCZ around Devon and Cornwall, i go to Cornwall most weekends and can count on one hand how many I've seen :thumbup: