What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Has to be a scam surely ! If not wow

Stu8

Reaction score
Has anybody seen this on eBay charcoal grey 2012 Peugeot RCZ 1.6 THP GT 2dr [200 GT] 30k/FSH/Quad exhausts £4,300.00, I payed nearly twice that :brickwall:

FULL DETAILS -
Low mileage (exact mileage = 30,077), in superb condition inside and out. Unmarked Graphite Grey body and paint. Immaculate black leather interior, mechanically and electrically sound, with a full Service History. A very well cared-for car with an exacting owner! Only visible wear is very minor and age-related to driver's seat bolster as per pic. Comes with all paperwork, owner's manual, invoices etc and Peugeot Platinum extended warranty, which you may continue if you wish. Vehicle comes with all the usual GT comforts, plus highly desirable quad exhaust pipes (rare), genuine Peugeot rubber boot mat and alloy footrest. It has benefited from recent front Michelin tyres and will leave my ownership with both keys and a 12 month MOT for full peace of mind. Key features: 6-speed manual gearbox/ 19" silver "Sortilege" alloy wheels/ Dual zone climate control/ Front & Rear parking sensors/ Electrically adjustable heated front seats with driver position memory/ Electric heated folding door mirrors + Electrochromatic rear view mirror/ Automatic variable rear spoiler/ Quad sports exhaust/ K&N panel air filter/ Approach lamps/Automatic headlights with Philips high output bulbs/automatic wipers/ Factory tinted rear windows (40%)/ Alloy driver's footrest/ Spacious boot with genuine RCZ rubber boot mat//Full service history, Grey.
Electric windows, Air conditioning, Parking aid, CD player, Bluetooth, Leather trim, Heated seats, Height adjustable driver's seat, Height adjustable passenger seat, Folding rear seats, Child seat points (Isofix system), Sports seats, Alloy wheels, Power steering, Cruise control, Traction control, Central locking, Alarm, Immobiliser, Driver's airbags, Side airbags, Passenger airbags, Metallic paint

Stu8

Reaction score
Re: Has to be a scam surely !

Stu8 said:
Has anybody seen this on eBay charcoal grey 2012 Peugeot RCZ 1.6 THP GT 2dr [200 GT] 30k/FSH/Quad exhausts £4,300.00, I payed nearly twice that :brickwall:

FULL DETAILS -
Low mileage (exact mileage = 30,077), in superb condition inside and out. Unmarked Graphite Grey body and paint. Immaculate black leather interior, mechanically and electrically sound, with a full Service History. A very well cared-for car with an exacting owner! Only visible wear is very minor and age-related to driver's seat bolster as per pic. Comes with all paperwork, owner's manual, invoices etc and Peugeot Platinum extended warranty, which you may continue if you wish. Vehicle comes with all the usual GT comforts, plus highly desirable quad exhaust pipes (rare), genuine Peugeot rubber boot mat and alloy footrest. It has benefited from recent front Michelin tyres and will leave my ownership with both keys and a 12 month MOT for full peace of mind. Key features: 6-speed manual gearbox/ 19" silver "Sortilege" alloy wheels/ Dual zone climate control/ Front & Rear parking sensors/ Electrically adjustable heated front seats with driver position memory/ Electric heated folding door mirrors + Electrochromatic rear view mirror/ Automatic variable rear spoiler/ Quad sports exhaust/ K&N panel air filter/ Approach lamps/Automatic headlights with Philips high output bulbs/automatic wipers/ Factory tinted rear windows (40%)/ Alloy driver's footrest/ Spacious boot with genuine RCZ rubber boot mat//Full service history, Grey.
Electric windows, Air conditioning, Parking aid, CD player, Bluetooth, Leather trim, Heated seats, Height adjustable driver's seat, Height adjustable passenger seat, Folding rear seats, Child seat points (Isofix system), Sports seats, Alloy wheels, Power steering, Cruise control, Traction control, Central locking, Alarm, Immobiliser, Driver's airbags, Side airbags, Passenger airbags, Metallic paint

Sent from my B3-A10 using Tapatalk

2retro

Reaction score
Re: Has to be a scam surely !

Well the seller has zero feedback so that's not a good sign and DVLA says the car in the pic has no current MOT so I would say the old adage of 'If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is' holds true here!

In other words: Dodgy as F**K! lol

Attachments

• mot_history.jpg
    mot_history.jpg
    226.8 KB · Views: 1,169
A

Anonymous

Hi,
When I was buying mine which was on Auto Trader there were Two on there with the same reg, where Auto Trader states that you will never see Two reg's the same on there sites , but it happened so you have to be careful there to.. I reported it and the cheaper one got removed which was prob about 2k cheaper than it should of been.
Cheers

DKZ5745

Reaction score
Auto trader is full of scam autos. We were once looking for an evoke & there were at least 4 scam motors on there, like you say, if it looks too good......

Let's be careful out there :eusa-think: