What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Happy Easter to all RCZers

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi there to all the members of the forum, with all that's going on in the world with this virus we are all at risk.
I know how we all love our RCZs, but we love our family members more and all we are hoping is that they will be safe....
At this time of year when we all like a bit of chocolate in the shape of a egg.
I would like to wish you all a very Happy Easter, Stay safe, stay strong together with your loved ones..

All of you out there going to work and trying to keep things going as I am myself, keep your self and others safe as we all want to keep ourselves safe for our families..
So take care God bless you all, Drive safe and stay lucky 🍀
Les n Karen n Co

DKZ5745

Reaction score
Happy Easter fellow RCZ’rs. Stay at home, stay safe, things will get better, eventually.

On the bright side, my Z is currently doing @ 15 days to the gallon 👍

2retro

Reaction score
And it's a Bank Holiday tomorrow... just like every other day now! 😷😆

stewartwillsher

Reaction score
felices pascuas a todos
We have been isolating and done two trips to the shops and a couple to our PO box.
Neighbours and friends have called at the main gate and kept at a distance to deliver produce as gifts.
We have a couple of acres so are not imprisoned but it all feels a bit spooky.
LGN and Ounce are sulking.
All the best to all.

RCZ-R

Reaction score
Thank you and Happy Easter to all of you and your families!
Enjoy the beautiful weather and time spent with your family.

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi there to all the members of the forum, with all that's going on in the world with this virus we are all at risk.
I know how we all love our RCZs, but we love our family members more and all we are hoping is that they will be safe....
At this time of year when we all like a bit of chocolate in the shape of a egg.
I would like to wish you all a very Happy Easter, Stay safe, stay strong together with your loved ones..

All of you out there going to work and trying to keep things going as I am myself, keep your self and others safe as we all want to keep ourselves safe for our families..
So take care God bless you all, Drive safe and stay lucky 🍀
Les n Karen n Co
Happy Easter to you all, strange times definitely but it’s also a time to reflect what the important things in life mean this virus has stopped our million miles an hour lifestyles dead it their tracks and for most of us it’s given us quality time with our families and time to pamper our RCZ’s.
A massive thanks to all you guys who can’t sit this out but have to keep the world turning 👏👏👏👏