What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Happy 60th birthday to the Verminator

neilgsxr69

Moderator
Staff member
Joined
May 7, 2014
Messages
3,258
Reaction score
755
Points
113
I’d just like to wish Les the Verminator a happy 60th Birthday today and take this opportunity to thank him for all the support in the RCZ community and in watching over these pages to ensure everything is running smoothly have a great day Les 🍻IMG_8098.pngIMG_8107.pngIMG_8105.pngIMG_8105.pngIMG_8108.pngIMG_8097.png
 

Attachments

  • IMG_8106.png
    IMG_8106.png
    234.8 KB · Views: 1

Pedro

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jan 16, 2020
Messages
2,912
Reaction score
897
Points
113
Location
Cheshire
Happy Birthday & best wishes apparently you do look older than me & I'm nearly 68 !!👀🙄🤣🤣
 

chrismac

Active Member
Joined
Apr 18, 2016
Messages
281
Reaction score
101
Points
43
Location
Cardiff
Happy Birthday Les. I just passed 61 - Is it compulsory to be in your 60's to have an RCZ ?

:)
 

Verminator

Moderator
Staff member
Joined
May 29, 2018
Messages
2,054
Reaction score
980
Points
113
Location
North Yorkshire
BIG THANKS TO ALL YOU RCZERS...... For the kind words.. think I may have a bad head tomorrow lol 😂
Drive safe and stay lucky 🍀 les and kaz and Co
 

RCZash

Active Member
Joined
Sep 10, 2013
Messages
563
Reaction score
70
Points
28
Belated birthday wishes from us both. Hope you had a good day. :)
 

PoohJo

New Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2026
Messages
7
Reaction score
2
Points
3
Location
Bristol UK
Belated 'Appy Burfdee' to the Verminator! . State Pension's coming, soon (ish!).
Thank you for being an avid RCZ enthusiast Les.
I'm a novice but I love mine, because of people like you and I'm your age plus a 2-3 years.
I intend to keep this for a good few years which, after my retirement I haven't done until now.
Messed about with a few cars but this, is a keeper!
What a beautiful car and one I intend to keep for a good few years!
Looking forward to meeting up at a meet at some stage and venue 2027.
ATB mate.
PoohJo.
x
 

Verminator

Moderator
Staff member
Joined
May 29, 2018
Messages
2,054
Reaction score
980
Points
113
Location
North Yorkshire
Well just turned 63 eight days ago and got three RCZs now was hoping to get one for each of my years so a bit of a way to go lol still got room to park a few more cars as nine parked with room to spare as other members on here know DSC_0024_18.JPGso as I always say all drive safe and stay lucky 🍀 les n Karen n Co 🍻
 
Top