What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Guide to posting almost any pictures from anywhere

Plecodoras

Reaction score
OK you Z'ers I've been using this way of posting my pictures or any other picture I've found, without downloading it first and then uploading to a hosting site like PhotoBucket or Flickr etc.

I'll show you how..... and it's only few simple mouse clicks to get your picture posted.

Now I have tried this from magazine articles, google images, general pictures found while browsing etc.

Works on all the ones I've tried.

Try this - goto google images - type rcz, enter.

This brings up this page

Now click on the blue Z in the top left, it opens like this

Now right click on the picture and click " inspect element "

This opens a box with lots of info, and there will be a blue line highlighting some lines of text,

go to the blue line and hover over it with your mouse cursor until a smaller picture appears

Now right click and click on " copy link address " as shown

Now we are almost done and the picture is copied ready for pasting into your forum post which you are creating. Follow the below 1.2.3.

click on Img then right click between the two img boxes and paste, now preview just to check it's showing correctly.

Done !!! of course you can upload pictures or even use the attach but the attach has a limit of 5 pictures.
When you add pictures this way - you are not hosting from a site just linking the address, and you will see a + in the top left of picture once posted, this enlarges the picture . For the purpose of this guide I used attach and this method, only because of the attachment limit of 5 pictures..
From right clicking and choosing " inspect element " to the bottom of guide is how you do it on a picture found whilst browsing.
Anyway you try it next time, much easier than downloading to phone or pc then uploading to one drive or photobucket etc then linking from there.

Enjoy Cheers ! :beer:

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    21.9 KB · Views: 2,235
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    194.5 KB · Views: 2,235
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    187.9 KB · Views: 2,235
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    247.2 KB · Views: 2,235
  • 5.JPG
    5.JPG
    251.5 KB · Views: 2,235

Plecodoras

Reaction score
Nemi said:
If you use your google photos album, then follow this guide to have direct link to your photo http://www.rainsberger.ca/2016/02/19/di ... image-tag/

You will get pretty long URL but you can shorten it by pasting in https://goo.gl/ and then use short URL in your posts :thumbup:

I don't trust any of those sites with my photos and keep everything on the 14TB that I have backed up.
I only used photobucket for posting on this forum, security is key for me, don't want to lose my data or have anyone else access to it be it a hacker or a system administrator. Believe me - they can and some will, I want my data private, I'll share it if I want but only then.

Good for another way though Nemi.... :thumbup:

Nemi

Reaction score
I don't worry much about privacy because my google photos album consists of 20% RCZ and 80% cat photos :lol:

Plecodoras

Reaction score
Nemi said:
I don't worry much about privacy because my google photos album consists of 20% RCZ and 80% cat photos :lol:

Sounds Puuurrrrrrrrfect to me.......... zzzzzzzzzzzzzz !!!!!!!

DKZ5745

Reaction score
I refuse (again) to mention RCZ & pussy magnet in the same sentence :eusa-whistle:

2retro

Reaction score
DKZ5745 said:
I refuse (again) to mention RCZ & pussy magnetic the same sentence :eusa-whistle:
Too late!